Vac Hanger Info?

Home Forums Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro Vac Hanger Info?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

2021 for sure… hoping by mid summer.

It’s amazing when dealing with a series of people for different aspects of the same job to make sure everything, firstly happens and then happens in a co-ordinated fashion, so that there is no miscommunication that would result in some imperfection down the line.

Care… great care is required as this is no ordinary series of 12 kits. In this sense I am relaxed because whatever delays are happening now will be forgiven when the product is finally revealed.

richardgrower
    Participant

Waiting patiently… and I totally agree with you. The product has to live up to the expectations of the brand otherwise there’s no point releasing it.

Any news on the motion graphics at least? or anything to keep up the anticipation?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I appreciate your patience.

The product will exceed any and all expectations… no question about that.

We just finalized the motion graphic sequence for the second video in preparation for the high resolution version and now look to hire the right vocal talent for narration of the script.

The original animation is an amazing introduction with a general overview of the concept and complete kit while the more recent animation goes into more detail with the functional aspects and detailed exploration of the internal feature set.

I am looking forward to the launch with you guys here who have been waiting so long.

richardgrower
    Participant

Happy long weekend here in the USA. Hoping you have some updates to share with us by now. Any chance the animation is done and ready for release?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

The second motion graphic animation is finished… very exciting clip! However, we cannot reveal the design features and risk our patent novelty status which is required for the application to be successfully granted. We are just completing the 3 sizes of carry case now and begin the foam insert for final approval before production which will take about one month. Then we have to ship sea cargo which will be another 6 weeks. So it is looking like the launch will be end of summer. Somehow, it always takes longer than anticipated with these more complex projects. We are also working on a graphene heating pad and the new compression hanger which is much simpler task that will be ready to launch before year end. I am also very excited about this after testing the working prototype over the past week. It is a much superior design, more comfortable and easy to use than the existing designs which are all based on the outdated BIB hanger. Then we have also started some initial drawing for the Stealth extender which again is much simpler than the Vac-Hanger with so many components in so many sizes.

StephenM
    Participant

MMMMMMMmmm, you, dear StealthMan, are the finest tantalizer of all. <grinning>

As a rank beginner to all this terminology of hanging, jelqing etc, i am fascinated at what all these conversations may mean as your product launch occurs.

Preserving your brand integrity and patents is far more important and valuable than sneek peeks for us eager fellows.

Thank you for pleasantly teasing our wet whistles.

Eggplants
    Participant

How would you compare Stealth Vac Hanger vs LG Hanger vs VacHanger 3?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

No, I would not compare the Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro to either of these products. When we started out on this project I figured it would simply be a more aesthetically pleasing design concept. However, once we got into the development process several new features presented themselves as solutions to a number of different problems with the same old standard chamber/sleeve combination.

rneveau0806
    Participant

I’m getting excited.

Will you be doing a pre order or something?

How will we know when you launch?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello,

You should make sure to sign up to the newsletter for the announcements. We are expecting to launch late summer/early Sept. with early release to our subscribers.

It is a comprehensive kit with high quality components which includes numerous accessories to meet individual demand for personal preference in a given session. The kit includes several small increment chamber sizes for fine tuning the fit which also allows for discreet ADS wear attached to the leg or waist as well.

In my experience, you can hang in any state of engorgement (not to be confused with erection) so you need to have the appropriate sized chamber to do so from completely flaccid to fully engorged. The Stealth Vac-Hanging system is available in 16 different sized chambers to offer the versatility needed for a practically a custom fit under any circumstance… which is the hallmark of Stealth products in general.

The attention to detail that has gone into this kit makes for a highly satisfying owner experience even in the process of unboxing and physical handling of the components.

Currently we just finished three sets of moulds for making the custom carry cases… see attached pic below. Each size can house 4 different sets of sizes for the standard 12 girths 18-40 ie. 3 cases x 4 sizes each = 12 kits total. These are being shipped to us today and then off to the foam maker for fitting of all 12 foam inserts with components before confirming the production.

Production will take one month and then we put everything together and ship sea cargo which will be about 2 months before we have stock on the shelf ready for launch.

rneveau0806
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Very cool.</p>

Thanks Stealthman.

Eggplants
    Participant

What is the status? Are you lauching your new product next month?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sorry, next month is not happening.

Currently wrangling through some details that involve multiple parties to co-ordinate with samples that need to be sent back and forth to confirm here and there.

It’s much more challenging than you could imagine and in the end it will seem like it is all so simple. However, it feels like moving mountains to bring all the contributing factors into alignment for a seamless whole.

It will be worth the wait.

StephenM
    Participant

We can count on you creating first-rate products with benefits for us each.
    Thank you, Stealth Man!

richardgrower
    Participant

Waiting with MUCH anticipation!

I have stopped all PE activity for a while now so I can start fresh with a quality stealth product. I do still enjoy the stealth innerwear though.

Will you be offering any bundles/package deals also?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics