Vac Hanger Info?

Home Forums Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro Vac Hanger Info?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Ian5009
    Participant

Glad to hear this, can’t wait for the product release.

Eggplants
    Participant

When is the release date for the Vac Hanger? 2020 or 2021?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I was hoping to be back at the factory by now to complete the project, however, this is not possible with no sign of the travel restrictions being lifted. So we have just started working on the project remotely. Although not ideal, it seems to be going well enough as all of the major work was completed  mid-December last year and then the pandemic derailed plans just as I was scheduled to return.

We now only need to make the box/foam packaging, print the instruction manual and user template, do the production run on all the injection moulded components with some assembly of other parts such as putting the gauges on the vacuum pump, preparing the remote hanging cord, the ankle, knee, and waist anchor belts, IR heating pad etc.

Sounds like a lot but these are all relatively minor tasks compared to the intensive work that was required to develop the feature set and sizing system with so many prototypes and redesigns to arrive at the final configurations. It will all be super simple once you get the kit in hand without any indication of the hardships that went it.

I wanted to be there for the production run on the vacuum chambers and TPE accessories but it is not so crucial under the circumstances.

thanks for your continued interest and support!

Woodengold
    Participant

Any news on the VAC hanger?

My PMP has seen one to many day of work, I been waiting for y’all but I my have to order form phallosan forte.

If you will be a while before I can order.

Edwaldus
    Participant

Is this vac hanger compatible with the innerwear? That is, can we use it while wearing the innerwear?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hmnnn… no, the fabric would not allow the air tight seal to be created around the shaft for proper evacuation of the chamber. The Innerwear would be worn post Vac-Hanging session to maintain passive extension throughout the day.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Also, the Vac-Hanger would be providing extension, because of the suction of the device. So, the Innerwear would be unnecessary in that situation.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes thats true, however, many guys like to use the Innerwear when using other types of mechanical extenders for comfort purposes which is fine as long as they do not require any type of vacuum seal.

richardgrower
    Participant

Any update on this?

It would be great to have at least a monthly update of the situation so we know what is going on. I am holding out for a long time and absolutely refuse to buy any other product other than a stealth.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

We are again moving forward after the Lunar New Year Holidays. It’s just amazing when you are dealing with so many other people to organize things, which are many, as we pull all the final details together.

We are also now working on a second motion graphic video which will be almost as stunning as the first. I know I am talking a big game here but this kit will launch Stealth into the mainstream PE world with a universally recognized “best in category” device.

We are also working on a new compression hanger design which will set a new standard in that space as well. This is a much simpler project than the Vac-Hanger so it will not be years in the making. However, it will also be a superbly designed, super high quality device that will set a new standard as well.

thanks for your patience.

StephenM
    Participant

Thank you for devoting so very much attention to the functional integrity and exceptional safety of a project that can be enhancing for each of us.
    Creating a globally best of class product is an ultra-high-risk endeavor.

I am grateful to use sustained purchases of your existing products in order to make the future inventions a reality.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Thanks Stephen,

Initially, we were working on both the hydro pump and Vac-Hanger simultaneously but it soon became apparent that it was not feasible to try and continue with both.

As the Vac-Hanger appeared “easier” of the two it was selected but as the developmental process continued so did the complexity to the extent that now it is not just another one of the typical chamber/sleeve Vac-Hanger systems currently available in the market.

The hydro pump will no doubt be the flagship device in the Stealth line-up but it will come last as it is the most challenging to realize.

thanks for your continued interest and support.

StephenM
    Participant

Thank you, StealthMan!
    Being ignorant of the cellular and whole tissue effects and long-term outcomes of either vacuum hanger or hydro pump, I am one of the Stealth For Men customers who is wide-eyed and listening to this discussion.

The only exposure I have to any vacuum use on penises comes from only one acquaintance whose diabetes and diabetic consequences affected his ability to engorge for a temporary erection. His penis (we worked out at the same gymnasium/natatorium and showered together) was often “puffy” where inter-cellular tissues seem to be “broken” cell walls, resulting in inflammation and far less sensitivity (as he told me).

Since I only have one penis and want whole-body wellness to include sensual pleasures, your discussion and others’ insights will educate me on what of your inventions and anyone’s products are best for my wellness.

Thank you.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Without a lot experience and detailed study I am not what would be considered a PE “expert”.

However, I do have in depth experience using the Innerwear 24/7 for the first 4 or 5 years of development and in doing so have become an authority on sizing, use, and general trouble shooting for the Stealth line of products.

With respect to the Vac-Hanger, my primary interest has been functional in nature. I need only test an existing product once or twice and then spend more time to carefully consider the principals at work in order to understand how the design can be improved. Then as product development takes shape the necessary solutions are inherently revealed by the problems encountered along the way which inevitably leads to new things being discovered.

That being said, I have practiced a dedicated routine on three separate occasions for a period of three months each for a total of 9 months intensive daily/twice daily use.

The insights which led to the new design features, of course, will be part of the kit. The unique methods and principals will also be detailed in the instruction manual and beginner’s routine template.

With the pump, again, I had only conducted a couple of test trials to sufficiently understand where the current designs fell short. However, in this case, there was no need to actively pump to gain more insight as the issues at hand were exclusively mechanical in nature.

Although I have a working prototype I have never engaged in a regular pumping routine. I will not do so until testing the more refined production grade prototype while writing the instruction manual and development of the user template. This is the best sequence for me to properly understand the principals, methods, and techniques required for an effective pumping routine.

Specifically to your question. Once again, I am not a hard core PE practitioner. My interest lies more so in the process of product development. Of course, gains are most welcome but not at the expense of health or aesthetics. In which case, I believe it is far better to coax gains rather than apply brute force to the anatomy.

I quickly learned this lesson when experimenting briefly with heavier weights while testing to find the optimum chamber configuration without the months or years of conditioning required to safely do so.

However, in the 9 months (3 x 3) process of developing the 3 month beginners routine template I have gained a solid 5/8″ erect length and maybe an 1/8″ in girth. Modest gains for sure but for me the focus has been entirely on the individual product development of specific devices rather than optimization of a comprehensive well rounded PE routine that is needed to maximize gains over the shortest period of time.

As Stealth transitions into the leading PE device manufacturing company we will see more “experts” getting involved in the forums for discussion of specific theory and general practice.

However, while advice from others is always a good starting point, over time an effective routine/intensity level will always be shaped into something unique based on your own personal experience, preference, lifestyle and level of dedication to practice and study.

Eggplants
    Participant

When is the release date for this product? 2021 or 2022?

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics