Vac Hanger Info?

Home Forums Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro Vac Hanger Info?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Bigjuan12
    Participant

Any new updates? Getting antsy 😀

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yeah, I was supposed to spend only 6 weeks away and then return to the factory on the 1st of Feb. I had to delay a couple of times before finally deciding to return back to Canada to wait for some sort of resolution to the coronavirus COVID-19 situation.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Can’t blame a guy for not wanting to get sick or be held for evaluation of illness.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

This whole corona thing is rapidly developing day to day and doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. Everyone around the world has pretty much gone into self-isolation. Here in the heart of Vancouver city, at 7:00 pm sharp everyone claps, cheers, hollers, whistles, and bangs pots and pans to support the front line workers and medical staff. It’s quite a surreal experience, on one hand, much like inmates making a ruckus and rattling their bars in prison and on the other, it has a touching uniquely human quality that evokes a strong feeling of community and well wishes for one another.

True, travel right now is not a good idea with the guidelines and procedures many countries are rapidly putting in place which include self-quarantine with monitoring of outsiders entering into China in particular. Curiously, China now has become one of the safer places to be with new infections dwindling to relatively few as compared to the States which is blowing up to almost 125,000 cases and counting.

Hang tight guys and let’s see where things go from here.

StephenM
    Participant

Be safe, StealthMan.
    The key to personal care seems to be washing hands to eliminate any virus picked up by touching surfaces or people infected… and to never touch eyes, nose, mouth or face without washing 20 seconds in soapy water.

While it may seem the infections are high in other countries like the USA, we may never actually know the true numbers of China’s infections and deaths for a factual comparison.

Just a suggestion, minimize “news” broadcasts owned by entertainment parent companies to once a week, if the noise and weak science reporting results in inner anxiety.

With warmest wishes for your wellness and return to creative work as soon as it is appropriate.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

thanks, Stephen,

Agree, the mainstream “media” is not without motive for heavily biased opinions.

China has now closed entry to foreign visa holders so its definitely wait and see for now.

Ian5009
    Participant

Hopefully, see ya soon in China.

Ken DeWitt
    Participant

In as well

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes, getting a bit anxious to resume working on the projects sitting there waiting. Namely the Vac-Hanger and Mag-Volt 2.0. Got some good ideas cooking for a better clamping style hanger as well. I personally dont care for the clamping method but some do and I would like to have all the bases covered with respect choices. Maybe a combination of the two methods for a well-rounded approach to hanging.

Switch9
    Participant

Hey gang, new to the forums but not new to the products. I’ve been away and trying to catch up on all that is happening; so, from what I’ve been reading, the vac-hanger is going to be similar/better than the phallosan And I should wait till launch before getting something similar? I’m just anxious; y’all keep up the great work!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Switch,

Welcome to the forums.

The Vac-Hanger will be more specific to hanging heavier weight but also having the option to wear with lighter traction for extended periods of time like the PF. The kit quality overall will be on par but of a far superior design. I would definitely wait but if you don’t mind spending more money to get what will become your primary device then it wouldn’t matter if you purchase now what you will not use later. Currently, we are being held up due to the travel restrictions preventing access to the factory so that I can handle the final production and kit assembly myself in person.

Switch9
    Participant

Hey Stealthman! Thanks for the reply! I figured the “rona” has everybody slowed down. I’m just hoping to see this product soon…I need and inch(or 2) and I’ve never done hanging weights just other ADS devices(that we not comfortable for all day). Thanks for all your hard work and dedication you put into this product, I think y’all defiantly have a cult following!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Switch, I mentioned a bit about the Vac-Hanger on your intro post in the other thread. Once the Vac-Hanger is launched it will, without a doubt, establish Stealth as the cutting edge company for the development of most advanced product designs. I can’t wait to reveal it to our members here. For now we sit back and wait for the rona to subside. Interesting times to say the least. This too shall pass and we move on to better things in general.

cheers!

Eggplants
    Participant

I am interested in your Vac-Hanger! And I’ve already purchased many of your products. Can you add my name to your buyer list? Do you already have a release date?

Attn.:  How superior is Steah Vac-Hanger from the competition such as LG Hanger, Vac-Hanger 3, Total Man 3.0 Vacuum Chamber and Phallosan. ?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The Vac-Hanger is ready to go into production. The only hold-up is the current travel restrictions. Once I am able to be at the factory to handle things personally it will be a few months to complete the kit and then to ship and stock the shelves before the pre-launch to the SFM list members. There is no comparison to any of the brands that you have mentioned. Stealth sets a whole new standard for this category of device. This is not an opinion… it is a simple fact. You can sign up for the newsletter to get early launch notification.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics