Introduce yourself :)

Home Forums Casual Talk Introduce yourself :)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Gherron
    Participant

Afternoon, all!

I’m a brand new customer living in Tennessee.  I got my Innerwear last week and am so impressed, I ordered the Corkscrew, Sabre Skin and some additional Premium Sleeves over the weekend.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard Gherron!

StephenM
    Participant

Welcome to you, Gherron!
    …sounds like we are both experiencing some fine sensations with excellent products by Stealth.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Welcome Gherron! We are all here to support you.

Switch9
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m from Tennessee, I’m on my third stealth and I enjoy the wear and my wife likes them too! The bulge it gives is fantastic! I’m considering the corkscrew for nighttime wear but haven’t taken the plunge yet…kinda waiting to see what this vac hang is gonna be…I’m still new to PE, only jelq in the shower and wear the innerwear…I occasionally dry pump but considering the bath mate. Well, it’s good to be here and welcomed!

kenj1947
    Participant

Hey, Guy from Tennessee,

Welcome to Stealth for Men.

Watch who you get your Bathmate (if you do) from.  The main site has three URLs for the “official” site.  They have terrible customer support.  Bathpump dot com is the best site.  I bought mine from the latter.  I confused it and the main site and had a problem I directed to the main site.  It took three emails to get a response from them that told me I didn’t buy it from them (and I could take a flying leap–my thought about it).  I blasted them on the PEGym web site, got an immediate response from their rep and my problem was quickly resolved.  Stealth for Men (I assume it’s Stealthman) has a rep on PEGym for support as well.  Stealthman has been a big help here and there.

Switch9
    Participant

Hey kenj, thanks for the reply and the good info! I’m looking into them but I just wonder how the vac hang is gonna do. I read a few reviews of the PF and this guy that wasNt endorsed by them wore it a year, gained 2” in the first 6 month, and had nothing but praise for it so if the VH is gonna be better than that, I’ll be getting in line ASAP!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hey Switch… welcome!

The Stealth Vac-Hanger is the most advanced design and versatile device in its category by a long stretch ;). Once you see the actual device you will know instantly what I mean. Unfortunately, we are unable to release any pics at this point as the novelty of the device will lost if exposed to the public domain and our patent applications rejected. We are currently waiting for the travel ban to be lifted so I can get back to the factory to handle the production and final details of the kit assembly in person.

All the best!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey Kenj,  will a bathpump work in a shower? I live in Cambodia and bathtubs aren’t very common here. Our house has one tub, but it’s in my kids room. Would really rather not do it in there. Lol.

kenj1947
    Participant

Christian, the Bathmate works well in the shower where I use when I use it.  The warm shower beginning prepares penis for the Bathmate.  Fill the Bathmate with hot to warm water (I don’t know how hot your water gets) and insert your penis into it.  Then, follow instructions.  I love mine and it makes me very thick for a while after pumping.  I’m working to make that permanent.

I hope that helps.

kenj1947
    Participant

Christian, go to PEGym.com to the Bathmate forum or get your Bathmate from bathpump.com.  The “official” site has terrible customer service should you need it.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey gang. I’m seeing “urethral sounds” on sale on different sites. What are these tbings amd do i want them?

smoothnkinky
    Participant

Greetings from San Francisco.

Just got my innerwear 2 days ago. Put it on immediately and kept it on for 12 hours. Same yesterday and doing the same today. Am encouraged by all the  replies  in this thread and looking forward to penis growth.

If anyone using Stealthwear in the Bay area, lets meet or talk.

Tom  ([email protected])

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard SnK…

Glad to hear you nailed the fit bang on!

Zak
    Participant

Hi my name is Zak,

I am new to this and I hope it fixes my turtling issue. I bought the innerwear C26 and I hope it fits well.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics