Introduce yourself :)

Home Forums Casual Talk Introduce yourself :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey Bozeman  welcome to the forum. I think most guys feel like they are in ‘travel size mode.’ That was a hilarious illustration by the wayou.  I can tell you the products work. It takes a little time to get used to, and Stealthman will always give good advice.

One bit I can offer is keep your body hair cut short or full shaved/nair . It makes you look bigger and I find the Stealth more comfortable to wear without the hair. It can pull on the pubes.

Anyway, welcome to the mighty world of Stealth. Also, a lot of us on here have had great success with penis enlargement excercises along with using Stealth.

Hapay Stealthing

Christian

Dp6stealth
    Participant

Hey all, I’m pretty stoked, just got my inner wear and already have it on!  I have read the instructions and watched the videos however, I’m still slipping. I have to adjust about every 5 or 10 mins an or so, any suggestions?

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey DP6stealth. Welcome to the group. The innerwear feeling odd is common for a few days. The material will stretch a little after that. Here are a few questions: does it feel too tight or too loose? Some times   (as I’ve learned) it can be a matter of penile shaping. After all we are all shaped a little differently.  The company can make it customers for you. Also, for me hair makes a difference. Hair removal greatly affects my fit.

I hope this helps. If you want more personal or directed advice you can message me.

Good luck and welcome to Stealth!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Welcome Dp6stealth,

First we want to make sure that you have your inner wear set-up correctly.

For your reference I have attached an image so you can note the orientation of the logo which when worn should be showing the top of the letters first when looking down.

If not the the inner wear is set-up inside out so that the silicone bead is facing outwards with a tendency to roll in and allow the glans to slip back inside the sheath.

Here are a couple more pics of the inner wear itself so that you can see which direction the seam is facing and how the folds are made so that the silicone gives you the optimum grip behind the glans for a secure fit during extension.

Dp6stealth
    Participant

I’m a grower not a show’er but I want to be a show’er. So this is why I bought this. OK, so,  yep got it on right but still slippin. If I sit down I slip into the inner wear even if I have the two sleeves and the retaining band on, I’m pretty frustrated. I think I was over zealous and I need to order a smaller size for my little guy. Here are a couple photos of what I am talking about. Talk to me, let me know what’s up. just put onafter about 5 mins

dickdc25
    Participant

looks like you need a snugger fit

Dp6stealth
    Participant

yup just ordered a smaller size for my shorty, I hope it fits

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The fit in the first pic looks pretty good but the second one looks to be a couple sizes too large for girth. Depending on how snug the sheath section is you might find a custom order with a smaller silicone ring on the same size or a size smaller sheath. This would effectively secure the glans and not be too tight along the length of the shaft.

Ujjayi
    Participant

Good gravy, where are my manners?

I didn’t look at this thread until I was researching around here.

My name is Ujjayi and I volunteer as a moderator for a Sexual Improvement website for men.  I am also a longtime PE (Penis Enhancement) veteran.  I found the Stealth after reading the glowing reviews here on the website and on our forum.

I took the dive to try it and I do not regret it.  Next, to the Manhood foreskin substitute, this is the greatest investment I have made yet!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Happy to have you contributing here as well Ujjayi… welcome!

You can also experiment with the spandex sleeves by wearing them covering the glans as seen in the pic below.

Ujjayi
    Participant

Thanks for the advice, SM!  The suggestion works extremely well!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

excellent!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Welcome UjjayI! I’m excited to have you on board here with your experience in helping others grow (as people, not just penises). Look forward to some good chats and all of us working together to help each other out.

Stealth Man,  another great picture.  Thank you for being bold and confident enough to share the image of you package with us. It really does help those of us who are visual learners as most guys are. You are a great help!

StephenM
    Participant

Hi Teckon,

The Corkscrew arrives with completely malleable girth so the diameter around our penis shafts is completely adjustable.

The Corkscrew arrives extra long so the extra coils that can be trimmed off so the Corkscrew can be slid over the entire penis (when wearing the Stealth Innerwear, the Corkscrew surrounds the entire penis shaft) with the Corkscrew base pressed against your pubic bone and the top of the scrotum.

The two to three coils of the Corkscrew at the distant end are pressed/squeezed into tighter coils that are narrow enough to hold behind the head of our penises (when foreskin, if you have any, is gently retracted) so the entire Corkscrew can be stretched longer and even curved downward by stretching the adjustable coils.

The base of the Corkscrew pressed against your pubic bone  — and the distant end of the Corkscrew snugly anchored against the head of our penises creates a tension that holds our penises in a position that can be gently stretched (not to over do this) and even curved downward if you want to wear the Corkscrew under clothing and not have you penis projecting like a rocket in a forward trajectory.

NOTE: The Corkscrew’s original length is designed to be extra long when it arrives. Put on the Stealth Innerwear and then place the Corkscrew base against your pubic bone and surrounding your penis, If the head of your penis is not exposed out the distant end of the Corkscrew, then trim off 1/2 or more of the base coils with a pliers or wire/cable clipper.

Cover the cut end with the pliable end-cover provided with the Corkscrew.

With the cut metal end properly covered, test again to see if the trimmed away coil created a Corkscrew length where your penis head can be secured  by the last two to three coils made narrower by your pressure adjusting the diameter to snugly fit behind the groove behind the penis head (the sulcus).

When my Corkscrew arrived, I cut away small increments of the coil so as to arrive at the proper length.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

great overview Stephen… thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics