Your Favorite Underwear

Home Forums Casual Talk Your Favorite Underwear

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

kenj1947
    Participant

My favorites are UnderArmour briefs or boxerbriefs.  However, I go Commando most of the time (looking forward to my Innerwear).  Jockstraps .com is my favorite place to get jocks.

Switch9
    Participant

I really like aussiebum wonderjock raw; it has a pouch, very stretchy, breathable, and usually run with just those on (in the shade of night)….it’s usually all I ever wear day in and day out.

Switch9
    Participant

not sure how to add a photo from my phone…anybody know?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

When you reply there should be a menu bar above the entry field. On the far right side you can see the mountain with sun icon. Press and that should give you prompts for uploading images from your ”source” which is this case would be your image library.

Hope that helps.

Ian5009
    Participant

Yeah, agreed. It’s a really comfy choice. But when I wore my innerwear, it’s not so fit.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Ian,

You can send u a message at the support email [email protected] where we have the purchase history and resource material to help determine the correct size. We will send you a replacement in the size of your choice at  minimum expense to cover the basic costs involved.

Ian5009
    Participant

THX, I’m kind of waiting for the launch of  Vac Hanger.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes, I am anticipating the travel restrictions to lift. They are allowing some types of visa to return already so I assume that business visa’s will be next. I feel something is developing… so let’s see.

yourstrulymickeyb
    Participant

My favorite brand of underwear is Separatec.  The double pouch design (one pouch for your balls, and a separate pouch for your Stealth-wearing-member) makes wearing the Innerwear much easier than wearing it with conventional boxer briefs or trunks (at least for me).  These two brands’ attributes compliment each other very well, and I’ve never been so comfortable in my adult life.

(I have no relationship Separatec other than being one of their customers.)

As for getting the rest of the way dressed and going outside, wearing the Stealth and Separatec combo in pants or jeans, it’s very comfortable, and I have more bulge than before, but not so much that it’s indecent.

Just for fun, I tried sweat pants on with the Stealth and Separatec combo.  My wife took one look at me in those and without missing a beat (but with a really big smile), said “I know you’re not going outside like that.”  LOL!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Haha… too funny!

and thanks for the recommendation on the Separatec

>>Just for fun, I tried sweat pants on with the Stealth and Separatec combo.  My wife took one look at me in those and without missing a beat (but with a really big smile), said “I know you’re not going outside like that.”  LOL!<<

spamscottc
    Participant

I love underwear and have a vast collection – I love mixing it up with different styles and textures

Styles: Thongs, Jocks, Briefs, Trunks, Boxer Briefs, Boxer Shorts

Textures: satin, velour, mesh, corduroy, ribbed, cotton

I probably rotate the most between Briefs and Boxer Shorts – I love satin boxers

Favorite brands are 2(X)ist and C-IN2

Favorite collections from 2(X)ist are Mood, Sliq, Velour, Pinstripe (and checkout their swim briefs too)

Favorite collections from C-IN2 are Caution, Hand me down, super bright, throwback, undertone – and many that aren’t available anymore.  Back in the day they used to sell briefs and trunks with built in strap to boost your profile

Satin boxers are sourced randomly online

I custom order satin thongs on eBay too

I also have some from Pump and PSD and probably many more brands

Stealth goes with all, enjoy the bulge! 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Impressive range!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics