Erection Size?

Home Forums Penis Enlargement Erection Size?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

danielkhaan54
    Participant

Does consistent use of the innerwear increase erect size as well?

Whaim
    Participant

My erection size has increased while wearing the stealth but most probably not from the stealth alone.

I do a routine which is almost certainly primarily responsible and hope/assume/think that the stealth has certainly assisted in my gains.

Preventing retraction and causing healing and in an elongated state being my desired goal.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

You would need to at least add the Corkscrew to your practice along with manual jelqs and stretching. I have seen some minor gains over the years using these devices with off and on manual techniques included. The Vac-Hanger we are working on is now a part of my daily practice since the last 5 weeks. As an advanced technique, it takes some time for the beginner to condition the tissues to the stresses of vacuum hanging. I have measured a 1/4″ flaccid stretched length gain with improved flaccid hang and a slight measurable gain in erect length. I am finding it to be addicting and it’s tempting to amp up the intensity but this needs to be tempered with patience and a commitment to the program template we are currently working on.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I have found that the Stealth products, in conjunction with penis enlargement exercises have made a huge difference for me. Like more than 2 inches erect increase. Try the innerwear and corkscrew out and see how it works for you.

StephenM
    Participant

With the coaching and coaxing of you, Stealthman, and Bruce G my own length has increased by an inch in less than 8 months, even without the extra exercises of which you are an expert advocate.
    Thank you very, very much.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

two thumbs up!

Oldagwho
    Participant

I was wondering what length most started with before PE. The reason is as most know everyone is different and responds differently to most any exercise. I was pumping and jelqing. My girth seemed to gain rapidly! Went from 5.5” to 6 erect. Length not so much! Pretty discouraged! I bought the Stealth because of turtling. My penis after pumping and jelqing was like I’m going to retract when flaccid! Stealth helped! I’m only 6”erect and was hoping to get to 8 in time. But it’s not responding regarding length. And I’m 18 mo into this journey. Any suggestions?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I would say that for length gains you would need to incorporate regular hanging into your routine for the best results. The new Stealth Vac-Hanger will be the ticket once we are able to complete the project and launch.

michaeldurban
    Participant

would it be safe to say that permanent or ‘semi-permanent’ increase in flaccid size will translate into increased erection size..of course with prolonged manual stretching methods and proper maintenance

As a biochemist i know nutrition and health is an important factor in mitosis (cell regeneration and division) hence exercise and nutrition (both macro and micro nutrients) go hand in hand

StephenM
    Participant

Dear Michael,
    Your assumptions are reasonable and the anecdotal experience and measurements I’ve enjoyed with the entire Stealth system. Within 24 months I have seen 4 sizes increase in length and 3 sizes increase in girth and
    While others among the end-users also incorporate penis enlargement exercises and a vigorous massaging technique referred to as Jelquing, I focus on pharmaceutical grade natural nutrients, specialized l-Arginine formulations suitably cleared by the International Olympic Anti-Doping that cross the blood-brain barrier to cascade numerous wellness benefits. Combined with deliberately healthy activities and zero drug or alcohol, my internal laboratory experiment is resulting in fine outcomes.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

A good PE exercise routine should end with a cementing exercise to retain your gains. I grew from the low side of average to 7 inches long. I’m considering starting the exercises again to go for 8, but my wife isn’t really excited about that idea. She’s already saying it’s too much. So just a thought.

StephenM
    Participant

Dear Christian,
    Seeing the smiling photo of you and your beloved wife is heartwarming. Thank you always for your insight and cheering us onward with patience. You are a giant among men in several ways <grinning> meaningful ways.
    Yours as ever,
    Stephen

JustAnotherJarhead
    Participant

I had a length increase of about 1/4″ to 1/2″ over a period of about 3 years, using a variety of techniques and gadgets.  to think you are going get your ligaments (not stretchy) to stretch much more than that is silly. Why do people Lie on this forum?  Now for Girth you CAN gain a fair bit, and penis pumps used at low pressures for extended periods of time, are the key to that, I alterante wet pumping and dry pumping, and I don’t use those stupid accordion pumps like the bath mate, that was a waste, just buy a couple regular tubes about a 1/4″ apart, and slow size up.  you don’t even need a fancy pump, you can use a tubing pinch lock off and your mouth for vacuum, in fact it’s safer, damage comes from pressures greater than your mouth can make, those are a mistake.  I do like the stealth products for after pumping and all day wear, Although I bought the Saber skin, and it split on me, so it’s made of a different material than the silicone retention bands, those are awesome, as is the lycra skin. I also hang ball weights on teh days I don’t pump, that is helpful for penis erection help too, get the long oval ones, not the rounf donut ones, the long ovals keep you balls from pulling through, it matters.

michaeldurban
    Participant

that is interesting yes…i always thought the same thing…pay $$$ for a bathmate but when you look at the physics (and biochemistry) a vacuum is a vacuum…no matter whether it is created by water retention or any other form of negative pressure…the key is to find an equilibrium between cell turgor (expansion) and mitosis (regeneration or sclerosis).

so i agree any vacuum will work..key is to keep the blood restricted within the tissue without causing oxygen starvation.

in any case it seems stretching will work before using the vacuum pump..

I also think the Sabre skin is a good product to negate penile retention after exercise…

regarding scrotum hanging i use simple bandages to slightly enlarge the skin beneath the penis…i also use some pipe clamps for weight…but for now i only use bandages to gently stretch the skin and avoid any rashes or other painful anomalies..

i wear it at night..no problem

michaeldurban
    Participant

StephenM

thanks for the reply Steve…L-arginine is a well known important amino acid and associated with NOx.

the more i read on the forum the more i am encouraged!

havent received my Stealth yet but…i live in africa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics