Fun or funny Stealth experiences

Home Forums Casual Talk Fun or funny Stealth experiences

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Interesting story.

I am presently at the factory in China working to complete the new Stealth Vac-Hanger kit. I currently hang 2x daily, once in the morning and again in the evening for an hour and a half total time. I usually start work an hour earlier than the crew but I was a bit late in setting up for the session this morning.

Typically I reply to the support emails during hang time (I am in the middle of the evening session as I write this now). In any case, I was sitting at the desk behind the computer when one of the female workers, who is quite attractive btw, briefly knocked on the door before quickly entering to come over to the side of the desk and show me something she was working on.

Although my general appearance looked as if everything was in perfect order, the fact of the matter was, my pants were down to my ankles with 10 lbs of weight hanging from my penis. It was hard to keep a subtle smile off my face as I looked into her eyes while she explained her question in Chinese. I let her know that she could use the A34, which is the largest girth in the series, to make a custom A40 and off she went.

Once she was gone I looked down to see exactly what was on display and noted that although my button shirt completely covered the hip, my naked thigh was quite visible before the legs disappeared under the desk. During the discussion, there was no hint of her being distracted so I don’t know if she just ignored the matter, or if she actually didn’t notice anything.

Weird and curious experience but not unpleasant at all.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Now that’s funny!

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Well, Stealth Man, that’s taking ‘hanging out at work’ to a new level 😉

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yeah.

it’s funny because I don’t speak a lick of Chinese and she not a word of English and yet we both jabber away in our respective languages to get the point across. Actually, she knows the sizes in English by now so there was that point of reference.

In general the Chinese are really hard to communicate with thru a language barrier. Often they (most) cannot understand even basic and obvious gestures. It can be frustrating at times when being challenged with difficult circumstances and pressures from multiple sources at the same time.

As opposed to India where hand gestures are relatively easy to communicate ideas. I lived there for 18 years so it’s quite a contrast. I think it’s the easy-going sense of humor and fun loving attitude that Indian’s inherently possess.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Interesting. Have you considered trying to learn some Chinese? I’m sure your employees would thank you for making the effort. I’m sure there are some good courses online for that. All you need to know is what dialect they predominantly speak in your area.

Have fun 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, my brain is not wired for the acquisition of languages, the return on time and energy invested is negligible at best. I have a translator when proper communication is required.

StephenM
    Participant

Loved the story of your product test being interrupted by a staffer 🙂

In addition, the use of a translator or devices for translating to Mandarin or Cantonese is fully appreciated as I am starting a course in Mandarin and wonder if my brain will digest it.

India is a marvelous culture and appreciate that you have a fond memory or more with India.

Meanwhile, daily wear of the InnerWear, SabreSkin, MagVolt and weekly sessions with the Corkscrew are always fascinating. Your ingenious devices and fabrics have lengthened (and kept sensitive) my penis at least 35mm (1.50 inches). At age 68, that is quite a feat.

Cheers to you, Stealthman and all you Stealth test-wearers!

Stephen

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes, the translator apps are great and help out in a pinch.

I notice how easy it is for some people to acquire a new language when they have a flair for it. I have enough problems remembering English. The Chinese words that I do remember have been associated with images. For example, a soup that I will never forget sounds like “lots o fun”. The problem is with many words sounding almost identical precise phonic expression is critical. So I can get away with lots o fun in a soup joint with a limited menu but without the associated context, it would not pass muster.

India is amazing.

Always good to hear success stories 🙂

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey Stealthman

I hear that Chinese dialects can be rough with all the different tones.  Cambodian (Khmer language) is pretty tough as well. Some words sound similar to something in English but are of course in no way the same. The English name Ian sounds like two Khmer words, shy and tapeworm. Joy sounds like the Khmer word for f***. Language learning is just not easy, is it?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics