Any new projects?

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Any new projects?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Davidjh4
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I would love to try one of the sabre skins. And what is the price on the magvolt and is it available.</p>

rick
    Participant

I also am interested in the new products.

rick
    Participant

I am interested in both new products especially the mag volt. Please keep me up to date on price and availabilty

Tekcon
    Participant

Same, put me down for 1 of each once it hit’s the site’s store.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We are offering Sabre Skins for sale on the sizes we still have on hand from the preproduction samples for approval of mass production. They are available on request at 20% off the retails price which is still not being launched for a couple of weeks. The Mag-Volt will be ready in a couple of weeks as well and we take pre-sales now on request at the [email protected] support email.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Hey Stealth Man,

Just curious as to what sizes you still have available. If you have mine, I’ll probably pick one up at some point in the not-too-distant future πŸ™‚

Thanks, and happy Stealthing.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We sold out on the 24 and 26 girth but some of the others are almost gone now too. The first sizes of the production run will be these two so we should be having those early the coming week.. Monday or Tuesday. The rest will be finished by the 25th.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

That doesn’t surprise me. I’m glad to see that you guys are getting the new stuff out soon. I’ll pick up one or two sheaths when I am able to do so. Would I be correct in guessing that if I go with my bigger size it’ll still fit snugly enough to work for how I use it (with other Stealth components, etc.?)

I’m also looking forward to the Vac Hanger. Any news on that one? πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The production Sabre Skins have started coming in so we have the 24 and 26 now with the rest being delivered in the next few days. Sizing is 2mm more or less diameter between each size. The equivalent girth Innerwear with a layer of spandex or not to modulate the firmness should be adequate. However, we have had requests for a size up and also size down when fine tuning the fit so it really depends on the individual and what works best for them. You can only really know your preference with some experimentation. Having said that the equivalent size for girth will be spot on in 90% of the cases.

The couple more of the Vac Hanger seals were delivered today and the specs checked out perfectly so we are now scaling with confidence the balance of 13 seals for a total of 16 different sizes. Again the Vac-Hanger will be available in glans bell housings with 2mm size increments between up or down for precision control over the fittings. To clarify, the standard 12 girth will come with 2 smaller and 2 larger sized glans bell housing for each kit. This gives complete control over the type of hanging you want to do. For example, with all day extension you can use the smallest sized bell housing in the completely flaccid state for minimal bulk beneath regular clothing. The largest size would allow for maximum glans size with some extra room to grow as progress is made.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I am absolutely interested in the new magnetic products and sabre skins. How do I gather my hands and dick on them?

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Methinks that Christian might be a bit too happy to get his pecker into the new toys πŸ˜‰

Anyhoo, any info on what the prices will be for the Vac Hanger and the Sabre Skins, and Mag Volt? I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting one of each of my sizes, at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks πŸ™‚

Tekcon
    Participant

@Stealth Man,

In regards to the Sabre Skin product, in the picture you posted a page ago it looks that is the Sabre Skin on top of the Extension Sleeve rather than Innerwear. Will the Saber Skin be a package deal (Extension Sleeve + Sabre Skin) or will it only be the Sabre Skin?

Just wondering as I’m getting to a point where the Innerwear has started causing some serious “rugburn” underneath the coin purse and was about to contact support to order the Extension Sleeve, but if it’s included with the Sabre Skin I’ll just wait until that is released.

Thanks

Christian Taylor
    Participant

@Umbral aren’t we all?! Bahaha! I need to order some new items anyway.Β  And I think as far as pumps go I’ll hold out until Stealth has theirs ready for market!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Oh. If someone from Stealth could message me and let me know how the product all fits together I’d appreciate it. Like along with the regular stealth product line. Order of application. Yadda yadda.

StephenM
    Participant

I’ll be eager to hear in this forum how we each apply these fine innovations and the experiences/fun had by all.
    I hear shipments are on their way! (smiling)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics