What's your experience with Stealth?

Home Forums Stealth Products What's your experience with Stealth?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Dan
    Participant

I’m on my 4th or 5th Stealth. It’s just now that I’m getting the right fit. When brand new I do experience problems urinating and the glans does get cold. As time goes on it does stretch out for a better fit. I’m currently using D24. I use it to train my foreskin to stay retracted. Overall it helps. I use it at day & night but most nights I take if off in the middle of the night. This size has been the only one that has not came off while exercising….Fortunately, size is not a problem for me as it can become 8”. I’ve wanted to try the corkscrew but I’m afraid that the bulge would be beyond noticeable. Already it’s very noticeable, where it sometimes looks like a boner.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I find that the glans temperature fluctuates and that it also has this capacity normally without the Stealth. I have been wearing for so many years now with no problems so I would be too concerned about it. However when it does feel cool or cold I will do some manual jelqs to engorge the glans and wear the Retainer Band at the base to maintain the effect.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Dan,

For exercising I wear a size tighter in girth and/or a size shorter in length so that retraction does not occur.

The Corkscrew will be quite obvious in your regular fitting pants. I will use mine mostly at home and for short outings in which I anticipate moderate activities and causal interactions. I wear an untucked shirt for complete privacy and occasionally without if I don’t mind drawing some attention 😉

You can also shorten the coil with a box cutter and use the PVC end cap that is included with the kit to seal. Experiment by removing one coil at a time until you find your preferred length. This will make for a lighter/smaller profile Corkscrew that is easier to put on to wear and conceal under loose clothing.

azmike
    Participant

My respectful suggestion is not to order too large and err, if at all, on the smaller size. The fabric will stretch and you really don’t want it to merely be a coat. You want it to fit snug enough to prevent turtling. All of us want a bigger one but  ordering a larger size than you need will not help get you there.

Ian5009
    Participant

<p>So love it. Good for my PE. </p>

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

azmike is absolutely correct… do not let your size selection be influenced by anticipated gains in the future. You need the right fit to get the best performance from the Inner wear.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

welcome aboard vampire5009!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hi there. I agree with Stealthman and azmike about the importance of proper sizing. I bought my last stealth a little narrow because I was afraid I was lying to myself. Definitely order the right size next time! Lol.

I wanted to ask for any tips on turtling. Lately I slink  as much as a third back into my stealth and yeah I hate turtling. I ordered the correct length. I use medically sound supplements, I get testosterone injections from my doctor and use active PE. Great results by the way. 2 inches plus! But… my head and coronal flare are growing more slowly. Any tips with plumping up my favorite head and reducing / eliminating the dreaded turtle are greatly appreciated. I don’t live in a cold environment  (I serve overseas in Cambodia). I use my smaller retainer band behind my glans when turtling happens. So please help a guy and his doing out.

Thanks a bundle,

Christian

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Christian,

If you are slipping back inside the sheath then you definitely need to make some adjustments. Sounds like you might be requiring a custom cut sheath that is the same girth as what you have now but with a smaller silicone ring to maintain a secure grip behind the glans…??

Ian5009
    Participant

Bought another one, which is a little smaller than before, looking for much more snug fit when working out.

For now, everything is great.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I wear a tighter size girth for the gym to maintain a secure fit under extreme movements such as deep squats.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics