Wearing inner wear under swimwear

Home Forums Casual Talk Wearing inner wear under swimwear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tlsussex
    Participant

Hey Guys. Just ordered my inner wear and can’t tell you how excited I am to have stumbled across this product. What’s your experiences wearing it under swim briefs? Does the band that goes around the scrotum looks obvious when wearing wet swim briefs? Thanks guys

Colon
    Participant

I wear it under my board shorts, and though not obvious, it does kind of show the “bulk” when wet, but if a good pair of shorts, it will simply be flattering.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I would recommend the Sabre Skin under a wet tight fitting suit for the most natural looking flaccid possible. If someone was to grab a handful they would be none-the-wiser. You can wear it in two separate layers one on top of the other for the perfect balance between length and girth… possibly cut a bit shorter to keep from attracting too much attention.

spamscottc
    Participant

I love wearing stealth under swim gear – keeps everything the way it should

With swim briefs for lounging at pool/beach I prefer either stealth with ball strap (works well with hot tub) or single sabre skin down a size since I’ll get cold getting in/out of water.  I wear 2(x)ist swim briefs

With speedo/tyr swim briefs for lap swim exercise, I prefer just Sabre skin, double layer one size smaller than normal because I am exerting myself not relaxing

To your question, I don’t see the ball band in my swim briefs when wet because everything is bulged/stretched out

With board shorts/swim trunks I prefer strapless stealth with either the retainer bands or Sabre skin

You will see the bulge with or without Stealth, so why not?  😉

Enjoy stealth in your swim briefs!  I know I do.  Hopefully one day the world (or just America?) will wise up and be comfortable with swim briefs being common at beach and poolside and not requiring us to wear bulky shorts *crossing fingers*

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Excellent post… very comprehensive with a variety of options described in detail.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics