Some issues

Home Forums Stealth Products Some issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Bob B
    Participant

Got my Innerwear and have two problems, one is the fit is way too tight, my bad I  must ave measured wrong, so had my wife do it and come up with different numbers so I think I need to order a larger size. The second though is the strap will no stay around my scrotum it slips off even when I try to tighten it with the snap, I ride a little high but also retract some so my question, which I think I may know the answer but would like some hindsight, is should I order the one without the strap? Hopefully I can get a quick answer so I can order a new one

M Lewis
    Participant

I can tell you I have the same issue as far as riding high. I bought both styles, and for me, I much prefer the strapless style.  I have no irritation or rubbing while wearing it and usually wear it 17 hours a day.  I also wear the Sabre skin over it for about 9 of those hours and love the extra snug fit it provides.  I think you should definitely try the strapless. If you order the strapless they can send you a video on the easiest way to put it on.

I also bought the corkscrew and have worn it some in the evenings and weekends. It is definitely an adjustment for me but I do like the stretch it provides.

Good luck and enjoy.

Bob B
    Participant

Chris,

Thanks I was pretty sure that was the answer, just a bummer I have to buy a second one before even being able to use the 1st but what you gonna do. I am sure it’s gonna be a great buy once I can get the right size & configuration as I think it will not only help with enlargement but also with the extreme turtling I have going on.

Bob B

M Lewis
    Participant

I measured 3 different times at different times of the day to get my measurements. Hopefully you will be able to “grow” into the one you just received.  I think they just sent out a discount coupon so I would email them and ask.  I have had nothing but great customer service experiences with Stealth and I know they want you to be happy with your purchase.

Good luck!

spamscottc
    Participant

Similar issues have happened to me.  I got into Stealth a little over a year ago.  When I measured I would get excited and it would measure wrong.  I also made the mistake of measuring first thing in the morning, when my testosterone was at its peak.  So over time I actually ended up going down 2 sizes in girth before getting the right fit.  For me the best time to measure is in the afternoon or evening after work, but it sounds like you have those bases covered.

Now that I am at my correct sizing for all day wear, I still run into the tightness issue when I get a new one.  For me it takes a few wears to break it in and stretch out a little.  But then it will last for months all comfy and extended.  When I was at a bigger size, at first it would go on easy and last all day, but only for a couple of weeks.  Because then once everything stretched out I would have issues slipping back inside before the end of the work day, which was not comfortable.  So yep, it is pretty tight for me in the beginning, which is funny cause that just gets me more excited adding additional tightness.  Just make sure you don’t get blue as you don’t want to cut off circulation, that would be too tight and in my opinion need to be removed and reset.

I also have both the strap and non strap versions and I love them both, for different reasons.  I also have testicle retraction that sometimes cannot be gripped by the strap and one of my balls will retract up which gets uncomfortable.  So that is one reason I have the strapless.  But I also have 2 MagVolts which greatly improved the retraction issue for me.  A lot of times when wearing the strapped version, I have on 1 MagVolt.  I can’t think of having the retraction issue with the MagVolt on, but it’s possible it has happened I just don’t remember.  When I wear the strapless version, most of the time I wear 2 MagVolts with it, which I would say is my favorite option, but it’s a close race because I really do love wearing both!

I suggest giving all of the options a try to figure out what works best for you, strapless and the MagVolt.  So that’s just my 2 cents.  Hope it works out for you!  Stealth customer service is so awesome, so they will be able to help you resize so that you can be all comfy and extended like the rest of us!

Good luck!

Bob B
    Participant

Well emailed Bruce and he was able to send me out a new strapless version, I’ll see how that works when I get it. But I would like to just acknowledge that their service to the customer has been beyond what I expected, they are quick to answer you back & for what I believe was my problem they are sending out the new one for $15.00 which includes the shipping I can’t even convey how much appreciation I have and believe me anyone I may hear of that has interest in any form of enlargement I will be more than happy to tell them of your product along with a glowing review. If this product works half as well as your customer service then I know I will be more than happy with the final outcome.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be late to the discussion.

I am currently in India during the Chinese New Year and now extended stay since the 31st of Jan due to the virus scare.

I am immersed in meditation and the healing practice that I gave up 10 years ago to focus on Stealth. Taking a break from everything Stealth the last 5 weeks except the most essentials in order to resource my self.

Glad to see you were able to sort out the matter so efficiently here on the support forums!

StephenM
    Participant

Dear StealthMan,

Thank you for your note and re-nurturing your life in the well-springs if India. May every fulfillment be yours!
    Sat Naam

Stephen

p.s. Please stay safe from the chaos and risks related to the coronavirus. We will live just fine without you being endangered or in the turmoil. Your latest invention and product launch will thrill us, just as your previous gems, but far better if you and your team are safe.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

It was a great time in India as I had the amazing opportunity to deeply immerse myself into the healing practice that is my true passion. Establishing a studio near a popular ashram where many westerners who look for this sort of thing afforded me 8-10 hours of continuous practice a day! That has been the reason for my absence here… sorry about that guys :/ I have been doing Stealth for 10 years now so it was nice to step back and get a different perspective.

In fact, I was supposed to be back at the factory on the 1st of Feb and after a couple re-bookings hoping things would clear up, I am now back in Canada to wait this thing out.

Let’s see how it goes and hopefully, I can return soon to resume several projects awaiting.

StephenM
    Participant

Dear Stealthman,
    Hearing of your relative safety in Canada is very good news. The projects will be far better when you are at your peak after the healing arts practice in India.

With warmest wishes,

Stephen

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind thoughts, Stephen!

Joe286
    Participant

For me the Innerwear is comfortable to wear all day and night. That is definitely a pleasant surprise. The only problem I have occurs when I get an erection. The silicone band becomes too tight around my penis and the pain is severe eventually becoming so painful I have to remove the Innerwear. I don’t know if I ordered the wrong size or if I need to wait until it “breaks in” and stretches. The circumference immediately next to the glan is between 3.01 and 3.25 inches but when erect it is at least 5.25 and sometimes more. What do you recommend I do? Wait or order a larger size?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sounds like the size is very close. For me, when developing the sizing system, the acid test for fit was to sleep with the Innerwear on overnight and if woken up due to the discomfort of nocturnal erections then a size up in girth to resolve the problem. This would be assuming that you have given it 10 days or so to completely break-in for a comfortable fit. You can send me a message on the support email at [email protected] so I can access your purchase date and size to know more about what the circumstances are in your case.

Joe286
    Participant

I contacted Support with my issue and Bruce replied with an excellent upgrade offer. I’m trying to stretch the Innerwear sufficiently to make it comfortable during an erection. If that’s not successful, then I’ll go for a larger size.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes, if the glans is remaining engorged and turning purple then it is better not too waste time trying the make it work when a resize is required. However, if the fit is only a bit stiff and tight then 7-10 days of use will allow for the material to  break-in for a more comfortable fit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics