Mag Volt re-sizing instructions

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Mag Volt re-sizing instructions

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Tekcon
    Participant

Excellent, thank you Stealth Man for that. I did in fact have them in the opposite position. They are now in the correct orientation. Thanks!

Chookz
    Participant

Sorry what’s a Mag-volt and how do I get one?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Chookz,

The Mag-Volt™ has three powerful copper or silver plated magnets, the two on top work together as a clasp for taking the device on and off and the third single magnet at the bottom to generate a deep penetration magnetic field. The two metals on either side are made of solid high purity zinc which reacts with the copper/silver to create a mild galvanic current that measures up to .9 volts. The combined Magnetic field and low Voltage electric current improves metabolic function at the cellular level for accelerated healing, increased testosterone production. Zinc supplementation supports the enzymes that regulate cell division, growth and wound healing.

If you want to know more you can contact us at the support email [email protected] for more information.

Cmar113
    Participant

Mag volt?? I want one!! Where do I sign up??

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

This is the original Mag-Volt which is prone to chipping. We added a silicone ring to eliminate the problem but the adhesive becomes soft with the body hat and allows it to shift out of position which is less than ideal.

For this reason it is not found on the website product page for purchase. We have the new Mag-Volt 2.0 in the works with all the components ready for assembly with a only a few minor details to be worked out before production can begin. However, as I am not able to be at the factory, it is on hold until the travel restrictions lifted.

If you don’t mind the risk of chipping which can occur when the two powerful clasping magnets jump out of the fingers and collide on contact. I never had one chip on me personally as I take care to control the contact in a way that minimizes the impact.

The Mag-Volt 2.0 is superior no doubt but it will also be at least twice the price of the original now at $30 only. If you would like to go ahead and purchase as is you can send an email to support at [email protected] and we will have an invoice made out and sent to you.

Its a pretty nifty little device and I know it works like magic after severe bruising of my ball sack that was deep black and blue two weeks after having a vasectomy. I figured it would not be gone for at least another two weeks. I then decided to put on the Mag-Volt with no expectations of any kind. I was shocked to find that the bruising had diminished by 80% the very next day and was all but gone three days later.

It was a truly amazing demonstration in the healing power of the magnetic field and low voltage electrical current.

Larry D
    Participant

My testicles keep slipping out of the mag.  Will wearing 2 in tandem keep them on better? Or should I just really make it tighter?  I don’t have large testicles due to long term testosterone treatment and was hoping this would help increase the size.  any suggestions?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Larry,

I like wearing two Mag-Volts in tandem but I still think you will need to shorten the silicone tube to get the proper fit.

I find that the fit is much tighter in the morning after wearing at night during sleep. There is a noticeable increase in the genital mass but I would not go so far as tp say an increase in testicle size. For me the effects of increase mass with more frequent nocturnal erections of harder constitution become less and less over a matter of days. For this reason, I generally alternate one week on and one week off.

Here is the video link to the demo video that shows how to replace the silicone tube but you will be able to see how to simply shorten the tube as well.

Viking9
    Participant

Is this like a cock ring that goes around your whole junk with those other benefits?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’ve never been able to wear mine. It must have been too small, so every time I tried to wear it, the magnets clasped and the tube popped out of the magnet.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sounds like the tube must have been way too tight Christian. If you have all the parts you can try using silicone from the hardware store to glue it back on. It makes for a pretty secure grip so even if it is a bit on the tight side so you should have no problems. But if you need me to send the longer replacement tube (with glue) let me know.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics