Is Mag Volt Still made

Home Forums Stealth Products Is Mag Volt Still made

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bob B
    Participant

I have read a lot about the Mag Volt and it seems interesting and once I get my innerwear and get used to it I think I may want to try one but I don’t see it in the products list. Is this still made or is it out of manufacture?

spamscottc
    Participant

It’s a special order item, you just need to contact Stealth customer service for them to help you out, that’s how I got mine.  AFAIK the product is still in development, so that is why you don’t see it on the products page.  I did the same, got used to the innerwear before branching out to the other products such as Sabre Skin and MagVolt.  I love both of them, highly recommend!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes, it is true that you can make a request on the support email for the purchase of the Mag-Volt. The problem has been that the high powered clasping magnets are jumping out of the fingers as they near the connection and collide at high velocity. Magnets being hard and brittle by nature have been chipping. I have never had this occur to me personally as I take care to buffer the impact every time. We do include a silicone disc to help eliminate this problem but as the adhesive warms up to body temperature it has the tendency to shift off-center. We have a new design for which all the moulds have been made and parts are now waiting for assembly, however, I left the factory just before I had a chance put it into production. Now we have to wait for this when I get back to the factory after the virus thing gest sorted out. The new design will be more expensive so the original design is still available at $35 for the copper and $40 for the silver however it is offered for sale at the user’s discretion. If you do experience a problem we can make a discount on the future purchase of the Mag-Volt 2.0 when it is released.

Will
    Participant

Excited about 2.0…I left my 1.0 at my ex’s house and there’s no getting it back. 🙁

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

hahaha, too funny… the always entertaining dynamics of interpersonal relationships lol.

Myspam
    Participant

Thanks for the updates StealthMan!  Any word on when 2.0 will be ready?  I was hoping a Sabre-like cap would be released that would hold onto one side using vacuum instead of the glue. I’ve tried several different super glues and nothing wants to bond to the silver and the silicon – big challenge!  A cap like this may allow older MagVolts that have cracked to still be used by covering the open end?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Still waiting for the travel restrictions to be lifted before getting back to work on this. Yes, a seamless rubber cap will be bonded to one of the clasping magnets which will be longer so that once the two are clasped together as one… the rubber end cap will be centred in the middle for a symmetrical and balanced appearance.

Better to replace the clasping magnets on the older version, however, the new Mag-Volt will have some other significant improvements that would justify simply purchasing the new one.

Cant wait to get back to the factory and resume work on the various projects waiting for completion.

TenorMan
    Participant

This is exciting news!  I look forward to a new and improved version of the Mag Volt!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes, I am also looking forward to switch on the idle projects. However, doesn’t look like this damn covid is about to give up the fight any time soon. We are starting on the Vac-Hanger now to see how much progress we can make in the mean time. For the Mag-Volt, there are some challenges to overcome which I need to be there in person to work on… so let’s see. Definitely the new Mag-Volt will be much better than the original, which btw, is still available on request for $30. The new one will be $65… so that is an option if you don’t want to wait.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics