Innerwear

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Innerwear

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Christian,

Guys are really creative if given the tools to experiment. Your judgment based on the sensations provided as feedback from the body are the best indicator for a particular set-up that you are experimenting with… whether it is working or not. Most uncut guys prefer to retract the foreskin but some don’t, so it depends on you.

I am cut, so I can’t really have an opinion on this question!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Gherron,

Yes, the rounded curve of the high point along the coronal ridge will be the first to offer resistance to mechanical extension of the penis. As you noted, this will be more pronounced when using the Corkscrew under full extension.

The elasticity of the materials should pose no problem going from flaccid to erect. The relatively short duration of the erection doesn’t pose much of a problem for comfort unless your fit is too tight to begin with. Constriction of the erection, to the point of discomfort, would be the indicator for a size adjustment.

When properly fitted, I can experience discomfort with morning erections of long duration. This will cause me to wake up and need to remove the Innerwear to fall back asleep again. This only occurs if I am layering the spandex sleeves or wearing the Sabre Skin on top of the Innerwear. Typically I sleep with the innerwear only or with well worn sleeves that are looser with a more comfortable fit as a result. If brand new, then definitely the Innerwear alone when sleeping!

Your mileage may vary so test and see what works best for you.

StephenM
    Participant

Dear Stealthman and Bruce and our Stealth Forum Team,

An additional 1/2 inch length seems to have appeared by surprise, accompanied by stabilized circumference at 3 sizes more than the  original girth. The sensations are the most fascinating fun of the Innerwear + SabreSkin + Corkscrew + MagVolt regimen for me.

Thank you!
    Stephen

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the delayed response, I somehow missed this post.

Most Excellent! It’s always great to hear about gains.

We recently received a private note from a regular customer who reported significant gains that were documented thru his transition up in size thru subsequent orders.

Congrats!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics