Innerwear

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Innerwear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Christopher WA
    Participant

I’m hoping you might consider making a version of innerwear that has a “ridge” on the outside of the sheath so that it resembles the glans of the penis so that it looks like natural anatomy while wearing underwear or swim briefs. Might also look like it enhances the outline of the head.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The silicone ring already helps to create the illusion of a more pronounced coronal ridge. You can also use the spandex sleeves to further accentuate the look with some creative folding patterns. To cast a higher silicone ridge will not work the same for everyone. With 99 sizes that would effectively double the number of sizes to stock and choose from so it is maybe not so practical to implement. Another alternative is the soft silicone sleeves that we have been experimenting with. These can be worn over the Innerwear instead of the spandex sleeves and positioned in such a way to create the pronounced coronal ridge you are after. These will be available as an accessory in the future as they can be used by themselves under swimming trunks for water related activities.

Levisbulge
    Participant

I would be particularly interested in the silicone sleeves to wear over the innerwear. Any idea when these will be released for purchase?

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I look forward to trying the silicone sleeves as well.

Tkleop
    Participant

I would be interested in the sleeves also

longom1980
    Participant

I too am interested in the sleeves.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

ok seems there is some interest in the silicone sleeves. Can you guys let me know your girth as we have a couple extra prototypes available in a specific size.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Hey Stealth Man,

I’m also interested in the silicone sleeves. How would I go about giving you the requested information? Would you be able to check my recent purchase for that? If not, please just let me know how to forward that info to you. 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

What you can do is send a message to the [email protected] email support mentioning the silicone sleeves. Then we can have your previous orders linked up with the same email for easy reference.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Thanks Stealth Man, much appreciated. 🙂

Gherron
    Participant

Stealth Man,

I know I’m new to the community, but I love coming up with new ideas for things.

Sometimes a little bit of my foreskin underneath the glans, directly underneath the frenulum tends to slip out of the silicon ring.  I wondered if the end of the Innerwear could be shaped at an angle to more naturally fit the profile of most glans shapes.

Through the wonders of Google image search, I’m going to try and attach an image that I captured with a sketch of what I’m trying to describe. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Angled Innerwear

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Gherron,

We often get this request but it typically arrises as a result of the glans folding at the highest point on the coronal ridge as it is the first point of resistance when the shaft is extended and the silicone ring at a 90-degree angle. Applying the ring of silicone to an angled fabric is not possible, however, a contoured silicone ring with more material on the bottom side might work. The problem here is that the extra silicone acts as a tab to pull the sheath off and could be a problem for maintaining the silicone/fabric bond. We have an advanced Innerwear design in mind that takes all of the suggestions we have received over the years into account. Let’s see where that leads us.

Regarding the skin of the frenulum slipping outside of the silicone ring. This can cause irritation when the underside of the glans gets compressed by the underwear into the silicone ring. The excess skin can get pinched and with the friction of movement that occurs when walking and causes irritation to the sensitive skin. You can effectively retract the skin by holding the underside of the silicone ring with one hand and using the other pull the skin at the base of the shaft near the ball sack opening to draw the skin back inside the sheath. Then double check to make sure that the silicone ring is seated directly behind the glans.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

What Stealthman recommended is exactly what I do. Unless I’m trying to stretch my foreskin to allow for some more growth. Then I do the opposite. I pull my skin out of the and of the stealth around the glans area. You can use one of the nylon or premium sheaths under the stealth looped out a bit to protect your precious cargo.

Mr. Stealthman, what do you think. Would that be safe and effective? I might start jelqing again (to get ready for a romantic getaway with the Mrs). I need room to grow.  😉

Gherron
    Participant

Good information!  And Stealth Man, you’re right.  As I get more accustomed to placing the Innerwear, the top of the coronal ridge does want to fold inwards and start sneaking underneath the silicone.  This happens most, as seems logical, when applying some pull such as with the Corkscrew.

With Bruce’s help, I ordered an Innerwear that is longer and should fit the entire shaft, but the girth is a size smaller.  The silicone ring should fit better, but I hope the cloth sheath can stretch out a good bit.  Flaccid, my girth is pretty average (maybe 3”) but erect, it’s about 5.75”.  I corresponded with Bruce and nighttime erections shouldn’t be painful.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Stealth has amazing customer service.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics