How do you put this thing on? Pics or vid

Home Forums Stealth Products How do you put this thing on? Pics or vid instruction?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

sridgely52
    Participant

I think because I have a smaller head it slips off even after I’ve spent 20 minutes trying to get the thing on.

sridgely52
    Participant

Thx for the help

rick
    Participant

I have used the Stealth and had very good luck with it. Make sure that Stealth is reading right side up and pointing away from you so you can read it(not upside down). I have not seen a video on how to put it on. I have a few different sizes and as I have grown the larger sizes are more challenging to put on. There are a few posts on the forum here on good ways to put it on. . Good luck

You may need a tapered one. Ask stealthman for help with that

IntactSkin
    Participant

I have had issues two.  Ordered two different ones. Neither worked.  Both were too tight. I have all but given up.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Don’t give up mate… we can send you the third one free of charge. Yes it can be more of a challenge to size for a device of this nature, but once you do, it will serve its purpose well.

Contact the support email [email protected] for an in depth evaluation of your experience with the sizes you have tried in order to help determine the size you require for the proper performance.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

sridegly52,

which technique are you using to put the Innerwear on with? Are you insuring the fingers to clamp onto the glans to pull it thru the sheath or the spandex sleeve to thread the sleeve and sliding it onto the shaft?

As rick mentions, if you are wearing the sleeve inside out with no folds of the baseband, the silicone ring will easily roll under thereby allowing the glans to slip past and retract into the sleeve.

sridgely52
    Participant

Stealth Man

I’m just trying to put it on like the instructions say. After 15 minutes of struggling and finally achieving the goal of putting the thing on, my head slips through even with the silicone band on and the penis retracts. I was very thorough measuring my size specifically for the sleeve, following the measuring instructions on the site, but it’s just not working.

Feeling a little dejected tbh. I was looking at this as a nice simple thing to at least give me confidence while wearing it, and hopefully contribute to some flaccid gains down the road. But not it’s just sitting here and I’m back at square one.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear of your difficulty.

I would need to know what size you ordered and which method you are using to put it on. Possibly you have the Innerwear setup inside out so you want to make sure that the logo is facing right side up after folding the base band twice. The seam that secures the single layer to double should be facing towards the outside. If not, the silicone ring will not be secured behind the glans with a tendency to roll under thereby allowing the glans to slip back inside the sheath. Another consideration, is your shaft tapered with a wider base and mid-shaft that at the end of the shaft behind the glans? BTW. are you using the Innerwear wear with ball band or the new strapless sleeve only version? Again, what size innerwear are you wearing?

Ibxx
    Participant

Dealing with the exact same issue here, my glad isn’t thick enough, I tripled check the measurements and they are correct, the sleeve and band doesn’t do anything, if my Glands are supposed to hold the innerwear then I lost my money.  I don’t see any info about people dealing with this issue.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

If you have a smaller glans, order a second silicon ring in a smaller size to wear behind you glans, or use the one you have over the stealth but behind your glans (that would be called, what, the neck?)

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

In this case, we can make you a custom tapered sleeve or a straight sleeve with a size or two smaller silicone ring for a more secure fit to prevent slippage. Contact the support email at [email protected] where we can explore your specific requirements in more detail.

Jhark
    Participant

Hey guys,

I had this slippage issue and it was indeed very frustrating. I checked and checked my measurements but I kept slipping through. In my case, I had the extension sheath/strapless Innerwear so I knew I couldn’t possibly be wearing it inside out by mistake. It was incredibly uncomfortable and I spent all day keeping my motions in mind so I wouldn’t accidentally dislodge the head from the silicone ring by, say, stepping up into the truck on my way out to lunch break.

It took probably 3 Innerwears before I considered a custom size unit. All I did was keep the size as described (B30 I think, I don’t remember) and then ask for a taper at the head to something smaller. Bruce was GREAT at working out the measurements with me and making sure it fit right. Sometimes they can work with you on the price too, like StealthMan mentioned above, in my experience they REALLY want it to work for you.

Now that I have an Innerwear that matches my body, I can’t even tell it’s there most of the time. It never slips, the ring stays where it’s supposed to and I don’t do anything special besides use the smaller band (that came with the custom unit) just behind the head. I can wear it from 7am to 9 or 10 at night with no issues 90% of the time

I almost gave up but now I am 5-6 innerwears in and I have already gone up in size (without any other home PE exercises), and think I’m going to be getting another one around the first of the year. Don’t give up hope!

– Jeff

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Very great to hear Jeff… thanks for this message.

The highly dynamic nature of the male anatomy and the sheer variety of individual size configurations can be a challenge. However, at Stealth we work diligently to meet this challenge by offering 99 sizes and custom fitting when required for the proper fit and performance.

pauley
    Participant

I was really excited about this product.  Especially when I saw some post and reviews stated it produced minor improvements in some BPH (Prostate) symptomology as well as reducing and/or eventually stopping retraction.  I measured (twice on two separate occasions to rule out discrepancies) and my wife measured once.  All measurements were the same.

Sadly, it arrived.  Read instructions exactly and watch YouTube videos.  The Innerware is so tight I cannot get anything except my glans 3/4 through it.  I feel like I wasted my money and want to return the product.  Any suggestions from honest men that just do not want my money and will tell the truth.  I really do not trust the company anymore.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Pauly,

I already addressed your concerns on the support email.

As you can see from the previous posts on this thread, guys are also ordering too large, which I explained in great detail to you.

Again, this is due to the subjective nature of measuring the flaccid penis which leads to incorrect measurements, resulting in both too small and too large… even tho both claim to follow the instructions “exactly”.

As mentioned, We do not offer refunds on opened packages however, we can send you a replacement Innerwear in the size of your choice for $15 with no additional shipping charges.

BTW. $15 also includes custom-fitting if required.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Stealth Man.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics