Bathroom issues…

Home Forums Stealth Products Bathroom issues…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

:))

Gherron
    Participant

I know this is an old thread but wanted to chime in.

I’ve only got my Innerwear last week, so I’m still learning tips and tricks.  The urination dribble was a definite problem.  I tried the extra 2-3 “finishes” like Stealth Man suggested and that gets most of it. (Thank you, Kegel exercises!)

However, there still remains a couple of drops promising for future awkward and interesting social situations.  My fix was to take a couple of squares of toilet paper and wrap it over the head securing it with my retainer band.  After about 5-10 minutes, I discreetly remove and discard the toilet paper.

Works like a charm, though I have to confess.  I look in the mirror and it looks like my little guy has been kidnapped and held for ransom.  ;-P

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

“looks like my little guy has been kidnapped and held for ransom.”

I literally laughed out loud!

Successful urine drainage can be deceptive at first. I typically remove the spandex sleeves or Sabre Skin, whatever the case may be, to be completely sure. Otherwise, even with the standard 2-3 finishes, there can be leakage with a powerful sneeze, of all things.

The kegel exercises will definitely help as it has a lot to do with being able to consciously relax the muscles and then time your kegel for maximum contraction after the urine has passed the muscles.

Its a good exercise in itself as you get measurable results for the effort.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics