Bathroom issues…

Home Forums Stealth Products Bathroom issues…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I have been having issues when wearing the product that I can’t Always feel that I need to urinate.  Then I dribble.  I don’t know if the situation is directly associated with the Stealth product or u related.  Has anyone else had any issues with this? Or have I simply outgrown the size that I purchased?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Leakage can be a problem particularly when the fabrics are brand new and more so if the spandex sleeves and Retainer Band are also being used before they are broken in for a more relaxed fit. The trick is to not assume you are finished as usual (specially when rushed) but rather take an extra 2-3 “finishes” than you normally would. That means taking a moment to consciously relax the pelvic floor and then contract the PC muscle for complete elimination. Nothing worse than experincing leakage afterwards. You can also use the Retainer Band at the base of the shaft to act as a safely valve to prevents unintended urine flow if by chance you did not do so at the time.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Thanks. I was speaking at churches in 6 states (18 churches in 2 months!) And it was getting nerve wracking.  I was keeping tissue in my pants to catch leakage.

I’m looking at ordering another set in a bigger size as I’ve grown in the past 3 months! Also, would you recommend seeing a doc if the tinkles continue?

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Because Stealth is for everyone, even Christian missionaries! 😉

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

No it really wouldn’t warrant a visit to the doctor as it is more of a mechanical issue. The solution is to really slow down the finish and take time to relax and eliminate 2-3 times extra. In cases of standing before the public giving a speech I would use the stall for privacy and remove the spandex sleeves and Retainer Band and maybe even the Innerwear to make sure that I have eliminated all the urine and then put my Stealth wear back on in full confidence. Definitely thats what I would do in such situations.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I saw the urologist.  The issue was just one of several side effects of a medication I had been taking. Hood to know!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

great.. thanks for the update Christian!

27spider
    Participant

I have experienced the same thing , I just take extra time when I use the bathroom . I have tried three different sizes , and the smallest size was my first .  I had great difficulty with that unit , I bumped up a size .  It was better , I tried the next size up and didn’t see any change . I also think it did not help that I had prostate cancer and ended up with robotic surgery . You will lose some control after this procedure .

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Putting the Retainer Band on after you have completed urinating will actually block the passage of urinate and prevent leakage.

Tekcon
    Participant

For me I have the following issues:

– Stealth innerwear + wearing 2 sleeves + retainer band = leakage when flexing my PC muscle.

— FIX: Only wear 1 sleeve (preferably premium) and take off the retainer band prior to urination, flexing my PC muscle as much as possible after completion of urination, then putting back on the retainer band.

– Stealth innerwear + corkscrew = leakage when flexing my PC muscle.

— FIX: Prior to urination, I have to loosen the corkscrew enough that the proper flow of urine comes out, again flexing my PC muscle as much as possible after completion, then tightening of the corkscrew.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

When I am out in public and don’t want to risk any leakage I remove the sleeves when the fit is tight. After the materials are broken in I can leave the sleeves on and completely drain the urine

As Tekcon mentions the key is to completely relax the PC muscle to allow maximum flow and then powerfully contract the PC muscle for proper elimination. To be sure I will do this 2-3 more times to make sure. Its takes a bit of practice to get the routine down pat and then to make it a ritual.

danamez
    Participant

I found that it is necessary to remove the Stealth before urinating.  If I must use a public restroom, I go to a toilet stall for privacy.  I can usually lay the stealth on the toilet paper dispenser, or put it in my pocket until ready to reinstall.  I also always dab the end of my penis with toilet paper to get the last drop, just in case.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’m the unfortunate soul who had the dribbling problem and started this thread. It progressed so badly that sometimes I couldn’t feel the urge to pee until late it was too late  I finally went to the doctor and found out it was a side effect to some medication. As a pastor minister speaking at churches, puddles are a real problem. I stopped taking the med and now it’s fine! So, I want to encourage all of you to see your doctor. I’m still using my Stealth but no dribbles.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

thanks for the update Christian!

Having a wet spot suddenly appear in your pants while pastoring would be quite an experience for yourself and the church membership. Glad to hear you got it sorted out 🙂

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Absolutely! But hey, we need to be able to laugh at ourselves. Or act like we accidentally splashed water at the bathroom sink… whatever works! Lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics