Ball/Scrotum Stretching

Home Forums Casual Talk Ball/Scrotum Stretching

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Hey Jock, it’s no big deal, we’re all built differently, so what works for one, may not work for another. That’s why we’re sharing our experience, to try to offer alternatives.

I’ll definitely avoid sports while wearing a metal stretcher, other than perhaps biking (will see how that goes on the way to work today.) I also don’t do sports, so that should not pose a problem πŸ˜‰

Have fun, guys πŸ™‚

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Oh, a quick update. riding with the stretcher on was interesting, although I don’t recommend it if you’re also wearing a base cock ring (the kind that goes around the scrotum and penis), as it can get pinchy pretty easily. But, without the base ring, it works alright, and doesn’t pinch as much. But keep in mind that the stretcher I wear is very low profile, as compared to some that are out there, so I suggest caution.

I also suggest not wearing a glans ring, for the same reason, especially if you’re not wearing the kind of underwear that can keep the glans away from the stretcher, penis skin hates being pinched between two pieces of solid steel.

Luckily, I’m a very careful person, and use one of the the premium skins to act as an anti-pinch barrier, so that works out really well.

If anyone’s curious I’ll drop a picture of the layout that I’ve used most successfully.

Happy Stealthing πŸ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

By “riding” you mean on a cycle?

You have the 40mm diameter but find that its too small.. is that correct?

UmbralDragon
    Participant

No, it fits just fine, but it is snug, but it’s also the largest inner diameter in that size range. Not to imply anything there.

By ‘riding’ , yes, I mean on a bicycle, not a motorcycle. The reason that I mention it, is that the seats can sometimes cause things like cock rings and stretchers to rub, or pinch, due to how they’re designed, and shaped (the seat).

Hopefully that’s a bit clearer πŸ™‚

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I think this arrangement might work pretty well, I guess we’ll see.

Current setup

As you can see, I’m trying out a base ring, stretcher, silicone base ring (for pinch prevention behind the balls), a glans ring (because I like the weight), and a premium sleeve for pinch protection on the shaft. This should prove interesting to ride a bike with πŸ˜›

Happy Stealthing πŸ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

that is some serious hard wear you got going on there mate!

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I was able to wear it for a while, but the bike turned out to not be an option, the stretcher was pulling just a bit too hard for that to be comfortable. I ended up having to take it off after a short while.

A word to the wise, don’t try to wear a stretcher if your ball sack isn’t fully relaxed, it just won’t be comfortable to put on, or to wear. Oh, and use lube to help put it on, even if the sack is fully relaxed, it helps prevent pinching by allowing the skin to slide around freely. (try to dry your hands before putting the stretcher on, so that you can keep hold of the metal.)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by UmbralDragon.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Just a quick update to show you guys how things are going. I haven’t really had any actual stretching of the scrotum, but I’ve been trying out combos with the Stealth and the Stretcher, that seem to work well. See picture below. It’s pretty comfortable, and I can wear it for a while (especially at home, when hanging out freely). It’s the same stretcher that I picked up before.

Oh, and Stealthman, the custom stealth that you made for me with the drawstrings in place of snaps is amazing, but I think that the string retainer might need a stronger spring to prevent pullback.

Anyhoo, let me know your thoughts πŸ™‚

Drawstring Stealth with Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher

UD

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by UmbralDragon. Reason: Image wouldn't work, had to use link
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by UmbralDragon.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The cord lock is not securing the cord?… actually this one is intended for the Corkscrew bag so it may not be the most powerful spring. Its just that we have a large inventory on hand so it was convenient to use this one.

We don’t get a lot of requests for the drawstrings but if it’s not working for you and you don’t want to manually tie it up… we have so many different sample cord locks on hand that I could include a spare on your next order.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Heya Stealth Man,

It does lock, to a degree, but if I tighten it a fair bit, it slips back, so I think it could stand to be about 1.5 to 2.0 times as strong. Other than that minor quibble it works really well. In all honesty I think this would work better for most guys than the snaps. Adjustability is key, and really handy.

How are things going on your end of the world? πŸ™‚

Also, any new items to try out?

Thanks πŸ™‚

UD

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Things are going well thanks!

Another option is to simply use the 40 girth retainer Band over top of the Innerwear base band. I was testing it out with good results today.

We are also looking into a completely new design with fully adjustable base band. Just starting to experiment with the concept to find the right construction materials and technique… again these things take time to overcome any potential complications. Very early in the process so we need to see still need to see how viable it is.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

If you want a tester for the new design, let me know. I think you guys still have my size info for the taper, etc. I have to say that the taper works well for me, but I’d be very interested in trying out/testing the fully adjustable one. You can expect good feedback from me.

Anyhoo, have fun with the new ideas πŸ™‚

masterjack
    Participant

i’m trying the oblong ball stretcher from chain gang, love the feel of this with the stealth…

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I just ordered one of those, looking forward to trying it out.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I’ve been trying the oblong ball stretcher for a couple of weeks now, and I really like it. I picked up a 25mmX25mmX50mm (height x inner width x inner length), and it fits perfectly. I’m pleasantly surprised that I can wear it comfortably, as I wasn’t sure if I could handle anything that tall, as the previous one that I had was only 10mm tall. Almost a pound of steel hanging feels pretty good.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics