Ball/Scrotum Stretching

Home Forums Casual Talk Ball/Scrotum Stretching

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve been trying to use some leather stretchers that I picked up recently, but have been unable to wear them for more than a few minutes at a time, due to discomfort. So, I think I’m going to go with a metal ball weight/ring. The one I’m looking at is surgical stainless steel, and has a built in hinge, so I figure that will help to make it a lot easier to put on than the leather stretchers that I’ve been trying. (I even went so far as to order some custom ones as suggested by JockInTheBox. Excellent product, I’m just not built to be compatible with it, apparently.) Apparently I’m built so high and tight that leather just won’t work. I think it’s probably a mix of trying to get the snaps to close, and the overlap of having two in-line sets of snaps, rather than one (for sizing requirements.)

This is the hinged ball stretcher that I’m considering:ย Hinged ball stretcher (10hx40id)

Also, trying to put the leather band on, while trying to avoid pinching scrotal skin, and also trying to avoid crushing my testicles, and also trying to keep them placed properly for the stretcher is a bit much for me, for now. Maybe once I can get the scrotal skin stretched a bit, it’ll be worth another shot. I’ve done the after the shower thing, to no avail, in case anyone wonders.

Any ideas or thoughts on this, would be appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Stealthing, guys. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Keep us posted on the results you get with different products. Could be a future line of Stealth ball stretchers.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I have to say, that for me, leather ones just don’t work, as I just can’t wear them for any real length of time.

But, I went ahead and ordered the one that I linked to above, and given my experience with steel (surgical stainless steel) base/cock rings, and glans rings, I really like how they work, and how they feel. The extra weight is nice, and the way they warm up helps make them really comfortable.

If you do decide to make these, please make a hinged variant, as I’m betting newbies to this, like me, will very much appreciate them. Just because it’ll help make them a lot easier to put on, and make it less painful (potentially) as well.

As always, let me know if you want a tester ๐Ÿ˜›

Happy Stealthing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bigjuan12
    Participant

I couldn’t wear the leather stretchers.ย  i tried conditioning the leather and”waiting for the leather to conform”, but it was just too uncomfortable. I got a magnetic metal stretcher from the chain gang and it was amazing. Feels great,ย  and after a couple weeks i’m noticing the hang is getting a little better. Metal is definitely the way to go.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I picked up that stretcher that I linked to above, and I like the weight of it, but it’s still pretty hard to put on. I suspect I’ll get better at it, but apparently I have more scrotal skin than I need, as it’s a beach and a half to get it all to fit inside the stretcher, but I can do it, and have managed to wear it a LOT longer than I’ve ever been able to wear the leather ones that I have. I do believe that a hinged stretcher is definitely the way to go, as I can’t imagine even getting it on without one; trying to put one side on with a loosely threaded bolt seems like a damn good way to strip out a bolt, or worse, the internal threads of the hole it goes into.

Here’s a pic of it on, in case anyone’s curious:

Ball stretcher in place.

The glans ring is one I picked up from Male Essentials. I really like it.

Let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Fewer moving parts the better in my opinion.

I like the idea of magnetic contacts but from what I gather is that you need to be careful as they can snap together and pinch if your not careful also.

In either case, Cohesive bandage would be a great cushion or buffer to protect the ball sack from getting pinched and also allow some air circulation. Although that might take away for the sensation of contact with the steel surface.

Cohesive Bandage does not stick to the skin but holds well when in contact with itself. It is easily separated for removal. Perfect application for the job.

Bigjuan12
    Participant

That bandage seems interesting, thinking about incorporating it into an innerwear? ๐Ÿ˜‰ i guess my only concern would be how much stretching could it really do? Would it just bunch up with retraction?

Yes, if you are not careful, the magnet can pinch you. I learned that the hard way one time and not since. Just a learning curve. And i have never had it come apart while wearing, and the added weight is really nice.ย  Way better than having to screw something together imho.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Something that I discovered this morning, before heading to work, is that the silicone bands that come with the Stealth, work really well as an anti-pinch device when putting on the metal stretcher. It worked so well, that instead of it taking me 5-10 minutes to put it on, it only took me about 2-3 (being hyper-careful.) I also was able to remove the silicone band after putting the stretcher on, which gave me a bit more room in the stretcher, and made it easier to adjust the scrotum and balls to be comfortable. I think this will be the technique that I use from now on to put the stretcher on.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The idea behind the bandage was that it could be used to narrow the sack and prevent pinching in order to get the ball stretcher on and then removed.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Using the Retainer Band sounds like a good idea.. maybe a wider one to protect more of the ball sack would be ideal. You could try doubling up on the one you have and see.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

I’ll probably try that when/if it becomes necessary, but so far, the bands fit perfectly alongside the stretcher that I’m using, so I’m pretty sure that trying to use an additional one might be overkill, for now. If I up-size the stretcher at some point, then I’ll try it. I can also see your silicone sleeves being used for this, if shortened, or perhaps made for this? (yet another product idea, perhaps?) For sizes, I’d just use the retaining bands as a measuring unit, i.e. 1 band, 2 band, etc.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We will be having 6 girths for the silicone sleeves… 18-20, 22-24, 26-28 etc. all sizes in 8″ lengths. This way one can cut to size any length needed for whatever application from a sheath sleeve, or used when pumping for shaft length and glans size, to the application your suggesting for the ball hangers. Its really all about versatility as there are so many variations possible for the creative PE’er.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Sounds good, but might I also suggest a 20-22, and a 24-26 range, etc.?; for sake of completeness, and because in my case at this time, I fall in the second one mentioned above. I know it’s more ranges, but I think it makes sense, and I hate when underwear (for example) skips size ranges like this. Because then the customer is like “should I go for the larger size, or the smaller size, even though my size is right in the middle?”

Just a thought ๐Ÿ™‚

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The material we are looking at is highly elastic so it will actually fit a wider range of sizes so there is absolutely no problem with “in between” sizes…. you will be fully covered in that respect. This material also makes for a very easy time to put the sleeve on and off in comparison to some of the other silicones which are a real challenge.

Jockinthebox
    Participant

I’m sorry the leather stretcher I suggested didn’t work out for you, U-Dragon. I’ve been wearing a leather stretcher since I was 16 and suffered a testicle torsion from playing 4 sports year-round.ย  My Urologist prescribed it for me as a solution to guard against injuries and hold my balls firmly in place for my rehab.ย  It’s been a godsend for me, and has kept me injury free for years.ย  I graduated the size of course as I matured, & my balls and scrotum became much larger (I’ve always had larger lower-hanging balls than most guys according to my Uro).ย  I now wear one 2″ wide with a balls-divider strap built into it for the extra support of my “boys”. It’s very comfortable to wear even 24/7, and MUCH more comfortable than a jockstrap for non-contact sports (like jogging/working out) and healthier too, ’cause my junk stays much cooler!

I don’t think I’d suggest wearing anything metal around your ball-sac playing sports, but my leather ones have always been great for that. Good luck with your stretching, though.ย  Lower-hanging bigger & healthier balls feel great and are a constant reminder 24/7 we’re ALL MALE!ย  Good LUCK!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics