Reply To: Sabre skin?

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Sabre skin? Reply To: Sabre skin?

StephenM
Participant

The Sabre Skinâ„¢ is a fantastic feeling when worn over the Stealth Innerwear which wicks away moisture and allows great circulation.

The Sabre Skinâ„¢ gently compresses the entire length of my penis and maintains the gentle stretch of the shaft to its customized length. What words even begin to describe the sensations? Comforted. Invigorated. Fervid. Roused. Extended. Alert. Spirited.

Since the Sabre Skin™ arrives in an 8” length we cut to the proper length for use with the Innerwear, is there anything  harmful about using that remainder of the Sabre Skin™ to only wear directly against the skin – if we keep from excess moisture buildup and realize the TPE will conform somewhat to our actual penis girth instead of the wider Innerwear?

Would you advise wearing the Sabre Skinâ„¢ and Innerwear when swimming in chlorinated pools? I suspect the chlorine will weaken the Innerwear for a shorter lifespan like it does for nearly all fabrics? Of course, this means a perfectly dry Stealth Innerwear would be worn after the swimming session while the wet Innerwear can air-dry.

Will swimming in chlorinated pools harm the qualities and lifespan of Sabre Skinâ„¢?

What are the “proper care and feeding” instructions for the Sabre Skin™? Is it okay to use simple gentle soaps to wash by hand?

Is Sabre Skinâ„¢ harmed by contact with water-based or silicone-based sensual lubricants?

Sunrise of Sunday is beginning here, as is the time for gardening chores before church. I’ll do my best to keep my steel pruning shears far away from my Mag-Volt. ?

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics