Reply To: Fun or funny Stealth experiences

Home Forums Casual Talk Fun or funny Stealth experiences Reply To: Fun or funny Stealth experiences

StephenM
Participant

Dear Stealthman and Stealth Test Team-members,
Though you do not have the salary or ticker-tape parades of an Astronaut, you advance our understanding and pleasures of the inner worlds. Thank you, StealthMan for all you do!

I stand with UmbralDragon in celebrating your inventiveness and hope the restaurant pinch was not too high a price to pay for the insights you immediately incorporated in the Mag-Volt! — for all our sakes!

Frankly, the occasional and abrupt locking onto a metal might only be socially embarrassing if dancing with another chap also wearing a Mag-Volt OR a woman wearing a steel chastity belt. Since chastity belts of steel are very rare these days, the only special alert ought to go to our gay brothers who may have the happiest fun with such magnetic docking.

Motorcycle riders may create a whole new meaning to crotch-rocket (smiling) but will have no social price to pay by being discovered lightly stuck to their fuel tank (chuckling at the situation).

I can’t even imagine the scene if an iron ore miner from Guongdong, Pilbara, or northern Minnesota becomes one of our Stealth For Men compatriots with his Mag-Volt worn at work. (He’ll have some stories for us – chuckling more).
The current power of the Mag-Volt is excellent, and I heartily appreciate the forceful clasping the opposite poles of the set has. The non-magnetic spacers are brilliant, and the interspersed magnetic tubes are perfect.

Even after tithing and gift-giving to neighbors and family, I acted with gluttony, by buying two Mag-Volts. In my silly head I mused my excessiveness was to test if any noticeable difference could be felt between the copper and silver plating. Since both elemental metals are fantastic conductors of electrical current and do not hinder the magnetic core wrapped with them, I guessed both would feel the same… but just wanted to test the guess. Indeed, they are both fantastic experiences.

Here is some trivia……
Did you know that if properly measured, the distance around our penises and scrotums is nearly always the same as for our wrists? Perhaps the wrists of rock-climbers and manual cow-milkers are bigger, but usually a perfect cock-ring is also a perfect fit for a wrist. Two of the Mag-Volts clasped together is usually a perfect and snug fit around the neck. Unless my neck is bigger than usual male proportions because of occupational or sport exercises, a neck band is roughly the same as two cock-rings linked together.

Now, this may all seem utterly silly until you realize wearing your Mag-Volt on your wrist might just be the most convenient carrying place between Mag-Volt wearing sessions (if you ever do take a break).

These are just some goofy thoughts that might stimulate creative fun among any among us.

Cheers our Astronaut and to you each and all!
Stephen

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics