Wrinkles?

Home Forums Stealth Products Wrinkles?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ujjayi
    Participant

Hey Stealthers,

If you wear your innerwear an extended time, how do you deal with your penis being all wrinkled? Is this a sign that I purchased the wrong size? o_O

I place the sleeve over my penis before I put on the Stealth.  If I put on the Stealth before the sleeve, my penis gets sore.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Ujjayi,

Not sure what you mean by wrinkled. Can you describe in more details?

There is often an initial conditioning period for new users in which irritations may develop if overused from the get-go. The key here is to take rest for a few hours or overnight if any redness or irritation begins to occur. The sooner you rest the sooner you can resume wearing the device again. After three or four weeks the sensitive skin of the anatomy will have adapted and the fabrics molded for a more compatible and comfortable fit.

It might be compared to wearing a new shoe for which a break-in period is required before everything settles in.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

It sounds to me like you are describing the ace bandage affect. When we wear an ace bandage the tissue looks all wrinkly, right?

Over the next couple weeks you will break in the material of the stealth and it will have a little more give so your big boy can expand into it.  I had the same affect.  Own I’m preparing to buy my third. I hope that helps.

Ujjayi
    Participant

It sounds to me like you are describing the ace bandage affect. When we wear an ace bandage the tissue looks all wrinkly, right?

Exactly…This is what I was experiencing.  Thank you both for your comments.

I realize now that skin conditioning is part of the process and that I also need to pull the skin to prevent bunching up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics