Vac-Hanger

Home Forums Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro Vac-Hanger

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

iojeda89
    Participant

I purchase the Vac-Hanger and have been using it for a few weeks now. I have not had any injuries or discomfort. However, while using the protective glans cap along with the rest of the equipment for 45 minutes when I removed it I had a blister with water on the glans (head) of the penis.

Has this happened to someone else? If so, what could have been the cause?

I fear it will leave scarring since it is on the (head) of the penis.

Please advise!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi @iojeda89

Blisters are the weakest link and thus the biggest risk when Vacuum Hanging.

This is why proper set-up with positive Glans-Lock is critical. It is also vitally important to take your time to learn the proper set-up and gain the experience required to know the optimum conditions for maximum intensity without over doing it.

The suggested beginners 3-month template is very conservative with 8 lbs targeted after three months with a regular ie. consistent routine.

Blisters can be avoided when you recognize the tell tale tingling/stinging sensation that indicates a blister is potentially forming and terminate traction and dismantle the chamber.

As its is, there will be no scaring as fresh skin will quickly develop and heal to leave not even a hint of scarring. You should not pop the water blister but allow it to naturally break and dry up.

Keep in mind that you should take complete rest for at least a month as the new dermal layer will be vulnerable to blister again very easily in the same  spot.

Take you time and learn from your experience to avoid the same again in the future.

Vexilar
    Participant

I would like to know if the Vac Hanger can be worn in a swimming pool?

Would it cause problems with all the components involved including the actual ability to continue to hold vacuum?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello Vexilar,

The Vac-Hanger involves suspending weight for applied traction which could be done under water and probably done more safely as everything would happen slowly with less direct impact. This would be highly experimental in nature, however, it would not pose any problems for the ability to hold vacuum as the seal would remain intact regardless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics