Vac Hanger

Home Forums Stealth Vac-Hanger Pro Vac Hanger

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

527just84
    Participant

I’ve received a few emails about this and I’m very interested. But I feel like I don’t have a lot of info as to what actually makes this unique, etc. Did I miss some other info?

Also, is there an ETA yet?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We will be sending out the product videos when the launch date is announced. These will detail all the innovative features of the system. ETA looks possible for the Friday after next. We will give you the date/time of the launch a few days beforehand so that you are prepared to get your hands on the first batch we ship out.

527just84
    Participant

Ok great. I think I’m signed up for the presale launch. I love my stealth innerwear. It’s been one of the best PE equipment I have (I’m an extreme turtler and grower so it’s really helping there).

Is the Vac Hanger just an ADS or an actual weight hanger too (or both)?

Tlsussex
    Participant

Excited about this as I’m new to the PE market so have nothing to compare it to. Do we know how much this device costs?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The basic kit is designed for high intensity / short duration extension training with weights. However, we have the accessory belt system that is used for extension down the leg as seen in the attached pic. It also includes a waist belt for stretching horizontally across the hip, or vertically over the shoulder. The price will be announced just before we make the sales page available.

527just84
    Participant

Any updates?

527just84
    Participant

Just saw the promo videos. Ready to go on the 2nd. Hopefully I’ll be able to snag one since you guys are saying it might be sold out within minutes. Not sure how that works

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We have the purchase page set to open at a specific time. With limited quantities we expect to sell out fast… first come frost serve. If you miss out on the purchase you will maintain your place on the list as each batch comes in for sale.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ok. got my email. How do i measure to find the right size? Also, how do I take advantage of the presale?</p>
    Will there be any instructional videos on proper usage and putting it on? I’m a visual learner

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Also, what does it feel like? Should I expect it to be uncomfortable? Pleasurable?

Filip
    Participant

And do you already know the price of this product?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The price is $375.

The initial 300 launch units will be available on a “first come/first serve” basis so depending on your size requirement some will be selling out faster than others.

The sizing is for girth only so if you already wear a particular sized Innerwear or Sabre Skin then you would stick with the same girth. For example, if you use the D24 Innerwear then you would select the 24 girth Vac-Hanger Pro.

We have an in depth user manual included with the kit along with the beginners routine template to follow. We will also be having some demo videos made once I get back to the factory on the 18th of this month.

We can also share our experiences here to get a better understanding of the tips and tricks that can be used to optimize your experience. The first month or so is recommended to use lighter weights with the emphasis on the proper technique for assembling the device for wearing while paying close attention to differentiate the array of sensations arising from the body as a form of feedback.

During this time conditioning of the urinary meatus or pee hole to vacuum exposure will take place as well. However, there are numerous strategies to minimize this effect.

As a side note: there are many possible options for setting up the components set so we can get quite creative in coming up with new and unique styles or methods. The User Manual details the 4 basic methods but sub variations are a plenty.

I look forward to sharing more in response to hearing feedback from others.

Btw. the comfort level is amazing although the fatigue state, which is the aim of hanging, can begin to set in as the hour long session counts down. However, we have several strategies that can be used to minimize or maximize this most desired effect… depending on what is required to maintain the optimum state of plasticity for cellular remodelling.

Optional set-up using kit components (except the weight plates)…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics