Transparent Sabre Skin?

Home Forums Stealth Products Transparent Sabre Skin?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BMO
    Participant

I came across a photo of what appeared to be a transparent Sabre Skin. I’m aware this isn’t on the products page but is this available?
    Thanks-

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello BMO,

When we were making the prototypes in the various materials and range of hardnesses… it was done it the basic clear “colour”. Once the material and hardness were determined, we made the flesh tone colour for the production run.

I also was not certain which way to go clear or flesh tone but the problem with clear was that it gets cloudy with use as the fingers leave prints behind. Whereas the flesh tone maintains a nice and clean appearance. So it was decided in favour of the flesh tone colour.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey Stealthman. While I’m Caucasian,  would the company consider making different shades of flesh tone? Just a thought.</p>

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We did our best to match the already existing flesh tone spandex sleeves and retainer bands. These were of course intended to match my own Caucasian genital skin tone colour. The problem is that natural skin tone is a spectrum of subtle colour variations that combine to create a general tone or shade. So whenever, a specific colour is isolated it becomes artificial looking. Take for example a painted portrait that is made of a single colour… and all realism is lost. A range of individual colours are needed that in turn optically combine to create a vibrancy that looks “alive”.

Beyond that, it would be difficult to incorporate several colours, which has been requested a number of times for both darker and lighter shades. Problem is, we already have 99 sizes in 5 different components which makes a total of 500 SKU’s! If we try to add a range of colours it becomes even more challenging to manage.

Not to mention we are already seriously pushing limits in a manufacturing world where orders less than 5-10 thousand of a single product or size is not appreciated.

I hope that doesn’t come across as a complaint… its just the reality.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Makes perfect sense. And if your special partner is about to see your Stealth, it’s not really the Stealth that’s going to get the spotlight! 😎

Cmar113
    Participant

Lol my wife thought I picked the color because it matches me 😂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics