Tips on corkscrew usage

Home Forums Stealth Products Tips on corkscrew usage

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dccheckers
    Participant

Hi I’m new to stealthing, I’ve been wearing the innerwear for about a month now, and have acclimatized to wearing it close to 24/7. So I just added the corkscrew into the mix, I’ve taken a bolt cutter and cut it down to a size I’m happy with. I started wearing it for about 1 hour a day for about a week, then the other day I left it on for 3 hours since the video said it could be worn for 8 hours at a time. Problem is I ended up hurting myself by doing it that long that soon, some erection weakness for several days is what I experienced.

I was wondering if any more experienced users have any tips or suggestions on wearing time and how long I should wait till I increase the time.

Thanks

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi DC,

You can slice the wire with a box cutter as the lead is very soft… like a hot knife slicing through butter.

The suggested length of time to wear is a general 2-8 hours so 8 hours to start would be a “stretch”…. pardon the pun. It all depends on your experience so the more training you have “under your belt” the longer it will take before reaching the fatigue state.

I would think more about easing through the process rather than racing. Focus more on finding the optimum.

You don’t hurt yourself as this will cause a set back which will only slow your progress.

No problem, lesson learned… it’s a natural impulse to try and maximize your gains in the shortest period of time.

Now you have some experience to reorient more towards the sensation and recognizing when to end the session and the consequences of pushing the session too long too soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics