Tips for Corkscrew Comfort from Weight?

Home Forums Stealth Products Tips for Corkscrew Comfort from Weight?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BigE
    Participant

I just got my new corkscrew about a week ago and I am wondering if anyone has any tips to help make wearing it a little more comfortable…specifically with the weight. When I am wearing it, I tend to do so at night and while naked and feel like my testicles are under a lot of pressure from the weight of my penis and the corkscrew sitting on top between my legs.

I can’t really find any underwear that seem to wear well with the corkscrew so any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

DickyPeterson
    Participant

I’ve only had mine for a couple months. I usually stay naked while I wear it. seperatec underwear kinda helps. It has the hole for your penis and pouch for your balls. It kinda keeps some of the weight off your balls too. I tried wearing out but it wasn’t a well thought out plan. I had to unscrew shortly after I left the house.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I like to remove a few coils for an easier time putting it on and wearing more securely.

Here is the link for removing coils…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/remove-coils.mov

and wearing the device…

https://stealthformen.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Corkscrew.mov

You can experiment with tightening all the coils for the length of the Corkscrew to help distribute the load along the entire shaft for a more secure grip that is not concentrated behind the glans with the last two coils tightened down to hold everything in place.

I wear my Corkscrew outside the underwear and down the leg for unhindered hanging for maximum stretch and stay in the privacy of my own home for the duration of wearing.

In the beginning I would experiment going outside but it demands more attention than I wanted to give it after the initial novelty of adventure wore off.

Bradley Church
    Participant

Try AWRY underwear. I’ve worn those with the corkscrew under my clothes for all day at work and they give enough slack to let it all hang

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Thanks for the recommendation Bradley… yes, underwear selection will have qa major impact on the performance not only for the Corkscrew but also the Inner-wear as well. Experimentation is key to fully appreciate the differences in performance and to minimize or maximize the bulge.

BigE
    Participant

Took your advice and cut a few of the rings off to relieve some of the weight and have started wearing it around the house in the evenings with a loose pair of boxers and let it hang down one of the legs. Much more comfortable and definitely more inclined to wear it regularly! Posting a pic to see if it’s being worn correctly or anyone has feedback. Excited to see results!

Are there any particular exercises that I can do to help with enlargement in the meantime? I’d love to purchase the vac hangar but am waiting til a few hundred bucks is more feasible. I did just order the premium sleeves and Sabre skin to go with my inner wear, strapless inner wear, corkscrew and ball straps. Any and all tips are appreciated. Wearing my Corkscrew

BigE
    Participant

I recently received my Sabre Skin, and it has significantly improved my comfort with the corkscrew. The combination of thickness and silicone/rubber texture ensures a firm grip, eliminating any slippage. This allows me to securely position the corkscrew right behind the corona of my glans, resulting in a snug and comfortable fit. I now feel more confident wearing it out of the house, even under everyday pants.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hey BigE…

After cutting the coils off the fit looks great and your set-up perfect as far as I can tell.

Thanks for posting as this will help illustrate to others how to optimize the fitting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics