Stealth strap with the sabre skin

Home Forums Stealth Products Stealth strap with the sabre skin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tlsussex
    Participant

Does this combo work worn together? Stealth strap with the sabre skin ? Just thinking of level of appropriateness when I go poolside on holiday, as the innerwear, in swimming trunks is a bit too much of a headturner so looking for something a bit more visually appropriate. I also don’t want it to slip off as well.

spamscottc
    Participant

I have had the ball band slip off before with pool activity, luckily that day I was in swim trunks and not board shorts

I prefer either strapless inner wear with no ball band for swim trunks/board shorts. It’s not as much of a headturner that way because any ball support is going to lift more, but you will still get noticed

Another option I like is wearing either Stealth with or without ball bands in a swim brief/speedo and board shorts or swim trunks on top. I think this might be the visually appropriate option you are looking for and everything will be secure in place with a more modest bulge

Tlsussex
    Participant

Hey. Thanks for your reply. Can you elaborate more on that last option? When you say Stealth are you referring to the inner wear?

spamscottc
    Participant

When you say Stealth are you referring to the inner wear?

Yes when I said Stealth I was referring to the inner wear in any preferred configuration e.g. inner wear with ball band, strapless inner wear, just Sabre skin, etc.

Can you elaborate more on that last option?

The ball support will give you more lift and provide a more prominent bulge. For swim briefs in the hot tub I like the inner wear with ball band. If I’m doing pool/beach time I go with just Sabre skin no ball support in a swim brief.  If I think I’m going to be cold the I opt for no ball strap so that they can expand and contract as they want. Any Stealth configuration works, these are my go to, but I mix it up based on the moment

I love 2(x)ist swim briefs. They have a double lined pouch so it works really well to mask the bulge but enhance your profile

Keep in mind that swim gear will dry quickly, Stealth inner wear will not. I have also brought a 2nd set of Stealth to change into after pool time is over and out and about the rest of the day

Enjoy your holiday, and hey, just a thought, if you’re feeling spry you can drop the shorts and show off that swim brief, do it!  It’s very liberating, but either way it’s fun 😉

Tlsussex
    Participant

This is great thank you. Very helpful and informative. I’m waiting on my delivery for the skin so excited to try.

One last question. Do you find the skin easy to put on/stay on?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

“Keep in mind that swim gear will dry quickly, Stealth inner wear will not. I have also brought a 2nd set of Stealth to change into after pool time is over and out and about the rest of the day”

This is a very good point… thanks for the mention.

Personally, I like to wear Sabre Skin cut a bit shorter for moderate extension and wear a second layer on top for better balanced length x girth ratio. I will also wear the ball band depending on the expected level of social engagement… which usually calls for true anti-retraction purposes rather than outright attention getting augmentation.

As spamscottc rightly points out, the type of suit you are wearing will have a major impact on the effect… so the combination of components will require some experimentation to find the optimum set-up to meet your particular preferences.

Over the years I have found this to be an ongoing process of nuanced refinement and testing of new combination variants.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics