Stealth Product No Longer Fits Properly

Home Forums Stealth Products Stealth Product No Longer Fits Properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Musik_fans
    Participant

I noticed after hand washing my product and putting it in the dryer it no longer fits the same. It feels looser and not as snug as it use to and im noticing slipping. I only had it for about a week and this is the first time washing and drying it. Its assembled correctly. Is this normal? If so what should i do?

StephenM
    Participant

So sorry to hear of the changes to the sheath integrity after wash/dryer heat.

Dryers are notorious for destroying fabric and especially fabrics with sophisticated compounds like hypoallergenic silicone impregnated in them.

My impression of the care instructions includes only air drying rather than machine drying.

I wash mine in Woolite by hand and air-dry the sheath.

Stephen

Musik_fans
    Participant

Smh i dont know what to do. My very first order was the wrong size, and when i contacted customer service they sent me the correct size after re adjusting to the right size at a discounted price. Am i force to have to reorder a brand new set at this point? Smfh. I was hesitant on putting it in the dryer but on the website faq it said the product was safe on high heat, well that was a lie. Smh

StephenM
    Participant

It is my understanding, and unhesitating experience that the Stealth Team never, ever lies about anything. Never.

My first order was fulfilled properly, but did not fit as well as the second order because I measured inaccurately for the first order.

I am one who uses a heat dryer only for pure cotton towels and does not even dry t-shirts, underwear or socks in a dryer. My clothes last about 3 to 5 times longer than those of most guys because of this uncommon behavior.

Musik_fans
    Participant

Well how else do you explain the unshaping of my unit? It was working comfortably fine prior to this

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I don’t know exactly what’s happened to your Stealth to effect the fit from a simple wash and dry in the first week. As this is your resize discount Stealth no need to fret, we will simply send you a size smaller in girth… free of charge.

Musik_fans
    Participant

That would be amazing. For the record the item in question that has lost its shape was a B24, i was thinking if this was a common occurance maybe a B22 would suffice. But nonetheless who will i need to contact in regards to this. I absolutely love your product, it is phenominal, ive been trying to figure out why it lost its shape as well however i know one thing for certain i will not repeat using it in the dryer. Lol

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Seriously, I am not sure what has happened here as I have put Stealth into the dryer no problems at all. However, you should avoid the washing washing as that would put a lot of wear and tear which could distort the material out of shape. Shoot us a message at the support email and we will make sure to fully understand your requirements and refit you with the correct Stealth.

Musik_fans
    Participant

All i did was hand wash it in my bathroom sink after wearing in in the gym, it had a sweat smell to it and i just wanted to clear it of that, i left it to air dry but it didnt do so the next day but the weather is cold here now so i jut threw it in the dryer. Smh. Nonetheless i sent you guys an email last night about it. So im just waiting for a response right now. I to find this all strange

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Just to mention that there was no apparent damage to the Innerwear after the said washing. I have attached the pic sent in by Musik_fans below as reference…

Basically, it still looks in brand new condition. What can happen with a borderline fit is that after one week or so slippage may begin to occur. I think this coincided with the wash and the subsequent slippage after said wash gave the impression that the Innerwear was somehow negatively affected by the wash itself.

In any case, as this was already his resize discounted Innerwear we sent him a free replacement a size smaller in girth which will prevent the looser fit from occurring.

So yes, you can dry the Innerwear in the machine on high heat after hand washing in the sink with mild hand soap… no problem.

btw. you do not need to wash your Innerwear as frequently as your regular clothing due to the healthy function treatment which keeps the materials smelling fresher longer due to the anti-bacterial action.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics