Snaps

Home Forums Stealth Products Snaps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

dickdc25
    Participant

What do you guys think about the C-ring snaps?

When I wear the inner wear on the regular I don’t snap them as I find it less comfortable. But when I am in the mood for it, I find the snaps give an extra push for a better bulge.

What do you guys think?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I think you hit the nail on the head “when i am in the mood”. I don’t wear the buttons snapped up on the ball band myself but I do wear one or the other or even both the spandex sleeves layered over top of the innerwear ,with or without the Retainer Band… depending on my mood and expected social setting.

Andreas
    Participant

I’ve just purchased the innerwear.

The snaps are not snaps but rivets. Two rivets only so I can’t snap on and the band sometimes slide out of the “package”.

Default of fabrication or just intentional  ?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Andreas,

The snaps are male and female which are in effect riveted into place on the fabric. You should be able to press snap them together… no?

I personally don’t use or even attach the “rivets” anymore as I no longer use the tighter band setting. Another purpose of the buttons is to secure the folds of the base band together so that first time users can see how the base band should be set-up for use.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Hey Stealth Man,

Any chance you guys might consider a version of the Stealth without the snaps? I’ve noticed that under some conditions they can cause chafing on the scrotum (yes, I’m wearing it properly.) I suppose I could get something to use as a barrier between me and them, but that seems to be a less than ideal setup; plus it’s more to remember to put on.

I suppose this is one of those situations where having one’s ‘boys’ hanging high and tight can be a serious disadvantage. I’m looking into trying JockInTheBox’s suggestion of a ball stretcher, to see if that helps.

Happy Stealthing 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I don’t use the snaps so for myself I don’t even bother to attach them. You have two option, first you can twist the ball band around so that the smooth sides of the buttons are in contact with the ball sack or use a box cutter to carefully trim the centre nib off and then pry the two sides apart to remove.

Bigjuan12
    Participant

I would have to agree,  a ball stretcher can definitely be a good addition if you ride high/ tight. While I’m trying a couple things right now, that’s been the best option for me so far.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We can make a custom drawstring with smooth surface on both sides of the buttons. The buttons attached in this case are not snapped together but keeps the band folded and thereby holds the drawstring in place.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Hey Stealth Man,

I think that would be a great idea. Let me know if you need a tester 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Its actually works very well already just like that. No testing is required but if you want to try we can send you out an inner wear at the regular price if the idea sounds like it would work better for you than the snap buttons. Basically the extra set of snap button are attached in such a way that the the base band folds are held together and keeps the drawstring in place. However the snaps can not be used to make the ball band tighter. But in this case, the drawstring allows the band to be tightened in precisely the amount required to prevent retraction.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Could it also be custom sized, like in my current order? If so, I’d be interested in trying it out. But I’ll have to wait ’til Thursday to place the order.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes we can add it to a custom size order no problem

UmbralDragon
    Participant

Cool, if you want to drop an invoice at my email, I’ll go ahead and order it.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

invoice has been sent

danamez
    Participant

I don’t touch the snaps because when I tried on the first innerwear that I bought, the snap broke so it only seems to be a plastic rivet.  I don’t need tighter band, anyway.  I do pay attention to make sure that the smooth side is against my skin.  Also, I was bothered by testicles sticking to my leg, but I solved this problem by wearing a no-show sock over the innerwear and scrotum.  Sometimes the sock wants to roll off of my scrotum, so I bought “underwear bracelet” from Amazon to retain the sock.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics