Snap location

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Snap location

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

longom1980
    Participant

I think it would be way more comfortable if the snaps would be done from the top instead of the bottom. I’m heavier with a thick sack and balls that are prone to retract even when snapped. It’s very difficult to snap. I love when it’s snapped, though.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The problem with snaps on top of the base band is that it would negatively effect the section of material leading to the sheath by creating unsightly bumps and lumps of excess material. We considered a wrap around velcro but that presents its own problems as well with hard edges that irritate the skin and pubic hair getting stuck up in the hook/loops.

The best solution for balls that want to retract is go for the sheath only version of Stealth however that means you forgo the option of having a ball strap at all. A simple hack you can experiment with is to use an elastic band would up to hold the base band at whatever tension you require.

longom1980
    Participant

Then another idea would be to offer a band with the stealth innerwear material that is independent of it. I’ve been looking for a ring or strap and a lot of people poo pooing the material used for it. The stealth is so comfortable.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes I have also tried this with the larger girth Retainer Bands and it works well. The width is perfectly sized to fit inside the base band however to be completely concealed within the folds you must remove the snap buttons. Although you are getting the tighter fit with the band so the snaps are kind of redundant anyway. I tried to use the RB’s with the buttons installed but the hole it created in the rubber band caused it tear apart.

Why don’t you give me some details on your size and we will send you a couple of the larger sized Retainer Bands for testing out the idea for your feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics