Slips

Home Forums Stealth Products Slips

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Corey
    Participant

does anyone else find that you can slip through? Im small right under my head then the rest of my penis, I find when i “turtle” i can slip in. Any tips?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Corey,

First lets make sure that you have your Stealth set-up properly for the best performance. While wearing the orientation of the logo should have the top of the letters facing towards you when looking down… same as your regular under wear logo would be.

This requires that the base band is folded twice so that the leading outside edge of the band is lined up with or slightly overlapping the exposed seam where the single layer of material transitions into the double layer of the sheath section.

Its counter intuitive to have the seam exposed so guys often think that it is not supposed to be facing outside. If you have it set-up this way the silicone ring will be turned to the outside and will not able to secure the penis into extension properly. This is due to the tendency of the silicone ring to roll under and allow retraction and/or slippage to occur

Check and see, let me know and we take it from there.

John smith
    Participant

That makes sense!

Thanks

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

The unfolded base band makes the innerwear considerably longer which also contributes to the problem

Christopher WA
    Participant

I had this set problem but when i made sure the ring was the right direction it helped a lot. Now I only slip out where there’s extreme turtling going on. I’m guessing that I just need to go down in girth size for my next inner wear.

Bigjuan12
    Participant

The retainer band also helps a lot with turtling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics