Sizing debacle

Home Forums Penis Enlargement Sizing debacle

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

IntactSkin
    Participant

So I have tried to order inner-wear twice. Both times I screwed up because they don’t fit.  I get them on, but it is like they aren’t tight enough behind my glands and just slide off.  Wtf do I do?   I have tried watching the videos, but I am obviously incapable.  As my screen name says – I am uncircumcised.

On the topic of not being circumcised.  Do uncircumcised men find it decreases sensitivity having the head exposed all the time?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Intact,

You can send a message to the support email at [email protected] so that we can reference the sizes you have now for assessment. I can also send a real life video of the measurement technique that will be helpful as well.

If you experience glans sensitivity you can wear a spandex sleeve layered over top of the Innerwear and fold it such that a portion remains covering the glans for protection against friction.

I can also send you a pic for reference of this method of wearing the spandex sleeve.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Stealth Man.

IntactSkin
    Participant

Can you pm me the videos?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

sure… send a request to [email protected] and ask for the demo videos in the heading.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics