Silicon ring

Home Forums Stealth Products Silicon ring

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jonasneto
    Participant

I’m disapointed. Less than two months of use and the inner wear dont fit anymore. The Silicon Ring do not stay behind the glan, Ive tried everything.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sounds like you have a slightly larger sized girth than would be ideal. Are you wearing the spandex sleeves and Retainer Band to help firm up and secure the fit?

Another common problem is not setting up the base band correctly. So we want to eliminate that possibility as well. Just make sure that when you are wearing the inner wear so that you see the top of the logo letters first when looking down, otherwise the silicone ring will be positioned towards the outside of the sheath with a tendency to roll under and the glans to retract back inside.

Also can you tell me what size inner wear you are using.

jonasneto
    Participant

D26. Im trying to put the retainer Band Just over the Silicon Ring. But It dont helps much. The Band gith equal or larger than the inner wear

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

You can control the Retainer Band tension depending on where you position it. For example over top of the spandex sleeve or both spandex sleeves will be tighter than directly on the sheath alone. Another tip is to fold the double length spandex sleeve several time at the bases to create a cock ring effect but also to create more girth for a tighter fitting Retainer Band if needed.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I use a second, smaller retainer bands just behind my glans. IT really helps, and gives the appearance of a nice, big head…

timbo
    Participant

is there a way to restore the silicon bead? mine has stretched..?

thanks in advance

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Timbu,

At this point, the only way to deal with this is to use the spandex sleeves and retainer band to assist securing behind the glans to maintain extension. You should probably go a size smaller to offset the silicone expansion on your next order.

A tip to eliminate the stretching that occurs during insertion of the two fingers and thumb down the sheath, is to first put one of the spandex sleeves over the glans and alway down the penis shaft. Then fold the base section of the inner wear sheath so that you can easily thread the excess spandex sleeve that hangs off the penis thru the sheath and out the other side past the silicone ring. Slide the bas of the folded sheath over the glans and unfold the edge partially down the shaft. Then slide the sheath into position at the base while pulling the spandex sleeve off to remove. This will effectively eliminate the excessive stretch that occurs with the finger insertion technique.

rick
    Participant

I like this way but I am uncut and found a better way for me is to put on the premium sleeve first then the stealth then put the other premium sleeve over the top. It makes my new stealth fit great. It really helps on the longer sizes.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

thats an interesting method you have worked out for yourself. It is always highly recommend to experiment with the components to find different ways of combining or using them to suit your purpose.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics