Silicon Ring Location on Median Sulcus/Underside of Glans

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab Silicon Ring Location on Median Sulcus/Underside of Glans

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

Hi All,

I have a suggestion/idea for extending the silicon ring to accommodate the underside of the glans, specifically the median sulcus, which for me, is longer than the top of the glans along the corona of the penis.

Consider making the underside 3mm to 5mm longer in a V or U shape to follow the natural shape of median sulcus (underside). The extended length would have to be reinforced with an extension of the silicon ring material and fabric underside thread seam.

Currently I’m using the E32 size which is a tad small girth wise (next one will be larger). I will assist if you need more information.

This would add comfort to the wearer, follow the natural shape of the glans and enhance the appearance of the glans head.

Anyone else have this experience?

Mic

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello Mic,

We have experimented with the design you describe. We found that the extended portion of silicone was not able to support itself. The fabric cannot be shaped in this way and would not likely help in any case. The biggest problem with the V shape was that it acted as a natural “tab” which when pulled with any force was detaching the silicone from the fabric.

Michael
    Participant

Hmmm…..I can see that being a problem.

Too bad but at least that haves been explored.

Mic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics