Sex toys

Home Forums Casual Talk Sex toys

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey, guys. Im seeimg “urethral sounds ” on different sites. Im curious about different sex toys, but generally pretty naive. What are urethral sounds and do i want them?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sounding… yes, I have wondered what it was after hearing about it too. I don’t think its something for me personally but here is a good article on the various aspects of sounding…

https://www.healthline.com/health/urethral-sounding

and a more radical version using a toothbrush…

tidy
    Participant

Christian, did you try this sounding?

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Tidy, I ended up not trying it. I’m glad that some guys enjoy it, but to me the idea of inserting something into my urethra sounds dangerous, uncomfortable, and a bit unnatural. I’m not judging those who like it, but just not what I’m in to.

Have you tried it?

tidy
    Participant

I haven’t tried it yet, but I am thinking about it.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

If you do, please let me know how it is.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes, I agree… its a bit unnerving for me as well.

Would be interested to hear back if you decide to venture forward with the “procedure”!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

My son got married the first week of April to a beautiful girl from his church. About a month before the wedding I had a great sex talk with him. As a Christian, we hold sexual purity as a high value. The talk went great. It wasn’t puritanical (this is me, after all), or technical or lifeless. We talked about giving and receiving oral, hygiene, how to help her cum, anal (not my cup of tea), and sex toys. We talked about size a lot. Now last night my wife and I found out we are expecting our first grand child! A honeymoon pregnancy. They had a 5 hour break in their honeymoon resort where they spent their wedding night to enjoy each other. At the reception he was all grins and giggles!

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

wow… very happy for you Christian!

…but you look way too young to be a grandfather!!!

Seriously.. lol.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’m 47. But we unofficially adopted the two boys when they were older. One is 23 and one is 21. My biological kids are 15, 13, and 10.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

that’s great… seriously, good job man!

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hey Stealthman. Is messenger no longer working? And sadly, my daughter -in-law miscarried.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Christian, so sorry to hear that. I hope it was earlier into the pregnancy rather than later as that would be less impactful I would think.

I am not sure what’s happening here as I did not get notification of this post and several others.

I think we need have the forum coding completely checked out as it seems to be having a number of bugs.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics