Retainer band

Home Forums Stealth Products Retainer band

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Christopher WA
    Participant

Does anyone else have the problem of the retainer band being too large?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Christopher,

The Retainer Band is designed to be work over top of the Innerwear sheath. If you find it to be too loose you can wear the spandex sleeves underneath as well. There is also plenty of room for customizing the fit using the accessories. For example you can put as many layers of spandex sleeve as you like 2, 3 or even 4 1cm layers at the base to create a tighter fitting Retainer Band. If that doesn’t suit you let us know at the support email to see about getting a proper fitting RB.

Jockinthebox
    Participant

I would like to purchase an additional smaller retainer band to wear in addition to my base band just behind my corona.  I’m interested in building more head girth and coronal “flare” on my penis using the Stealth Innerwear & corkscrew (see my thread on this subject for more info).

Any chance an additional retainer band can be purchased separately?

Stealth for Men
    Keymaster

You can purchase any accessories (Jacket, Skin, Retainer Band) individually for $7.50 each. Or you purchase a combination of any three for $15. Send us an email at [email protected] with your size and items you want to purchase. We’ll set up a payment page for you.

Todd
    Participant

That is great information on reordering. I lost my retainer band and wanted to get another skin.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Jock, I’m interested in your head size development.  I saw your thread but had a hard time following the directions. Do you have any tips for, well, my tip?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics