Resizing and Corkscrew question

Home Forums Stealth Products Resizing and Corkscrew question

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

527just84
    Participant

I bought one a few years back, but as life happened, I didn’t use it much (even though I really liked it). Well, I’m wanting to fix this turtling issue and commit to it. However, I think last time I ordered a size too big (in girth). Kept having slippage and thought it was just me. After reading some comments, looks like I might just not have sized it right and going to order a size down.

I also had the corkscrew but I was NEVER able to get it to fit and use it. I want to reorder both, but I’m a little worried that the corkscrew would still be too big. My question is, has do the innerwear and corkscrew have to be the same size, or could I get the innerwear, and get the corkscrew 1 size smaller?

Johnboatone
    Participant

As far as I know it should be the same size length and girth ,? Seems like someone else should have answered this by now,  maybe I’m late to the game ?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Sorry, it is me who is late to the game here.

Actually, you can easily shorten the Corkscrew by cutting coils off with a box cutter and use the spare end cap included with the kit which is stapled to the instructions in the small clear bag.

However, the Innerwear needs to be sized more accurately for the proper performance. If the girth is too large then you would need to resize appropriately. We offer a healthy discount for resizes so definitely get in contact at the support email to make arrangements for that.

You can do the pinch test (as seen in the pic below) for the proper fit and note the excess silicone on either side, which in the case, indicates two sizes too large.

For your reference, each size down 28-26-24 etc is 1/4″ tighter in circumference.

Ferg
    Participant

Hi i bought my first innerwear in Feb and found to it to big behind the glands and had slippage, I remeasure and I’m just waiting for a new size but after seeing this post I think I’ve ordered too small now.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yeah, the only way to really know is to try it on for size and see. If you need to make further adjustments let me know on the support email and we will send you the replacement at a steep discount if needed.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Stealth Man.

527just84
    Participant

I’ve been traveling/out of pocket the last 2 weeks. I’ll give the pinch test a try and see a little later tonight.

527just84
    Participant

It’s really frustrating! Not the stealth product… but me. I have SOOO much fluctuation in my flaccid size that it is annoying. There are days where I feel like it fits perfect and snug. Then there will be days where my glands look small, and there is slippage, etc.

rneveau0806
    Participant

Maybe order a couple of retainer bands in a smaller size.

I have a similar issues as my base is significantly thicker than the glans. The retainer band fixes it really well.

Ferg
    Participant

My base is wider than my gland, where do u find the best position for the retainer band to stop slippage.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

>>There are days where I feel like it fits perfect and snug. Then there will be days where my glands look small, and there is slippage, etc.<<

You could try a small 1″ section of Sabre Skin to act as a more robust “retainer band” and wear it at the base of the shaft two prevent excessive shrinkage. Possibly a 2″ section folded in half for a more robust compression effects.

If you are wearing the strapless.. the new Ball Strap could also work in a similar manner to maintain engorgement but this would be wrapped around the entire genital mass rather than the base of the shaft.

It is important to continue experimenting to overcome any particular problem you maybe dealing with.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

>>My base is wider than my gland, where do u find the best position for the retainer band to stop slippage.<<

I personally prefer to wear the retainer band at the base of the shaft. However, if the base of the shaft is larger in circumference the best way would be to take the girth measurements at the base, mid-shaft and behind the glans for the custom tapered sleeve. This will give you an even fit along the entire shaft. You can send a message to the support email at [email protected] to work out the sizing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics