Putting on Sabre Skin

Home Forums Stealth Products Putting on Sabre Skin

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NWBUCK
    Participant

Just received my Sabre Skin. Ordered same size as my inner wear. I can’t get it on.  It is way too tight.  Is there instructions anywhere for getting this on? Do you roll it on or what?  If I fold it, like installing the sheath, it is way too tight to get into. I can’t slide in..my cock is too long and creates too much resistance.  Do you guys lube up to get into it? If so what lube are you using?

Thanks, Buck

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello Buck,

No lube. You need to cut the Sabre Skin to the same length as your Innerwear’s sheath section. Once you have the correct length you can fold 2-3 times starting at the base to create a 1 or 2 inch band or donut shape. You can then stretch this over the glans for placement on the shaft just behind the glans. Make sure you keep the tip of the logo exposed and use this for consistent placement on the shaft. Unfold the sections towards the base of the penis until the shaft is enveloped in the Sabre Skin sleeve. I have attached a picture of the 24 girth Sabre Skin folded into the donut shape and stretched over a wide mouth mason jar. I find the D24 extremely easy to put on and off to wear. What size are you working with?

mason jar

NWBUCK
    Participant

Hey Thanks!

I figured it out. Kinda same way you say. I rolled it up like a condom then unrolled it onto my cock. The problem I had was I have a mushroom head which is kinda sensitive. It is a bit painful getting the rolled skin over it but doable. Great after that

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Good to hear Buck, your technique will improve with some practice and the material will stretch out as well to make the process of putting on the Sabre Skin easier.

All the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics