Product suggestion / request

Home Forums Stealth Products Product suggestion / request

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mr. Super Macho Man
    Participant

Simply put, I’ve found that if I remove the bulk of the stealth product, to where only the ring remains, IMO it’s the best cock-ring on the market.  Comfortable, healthy to wear for a decent period of time, etc.  And yes, it definitely has it’s uses.

Not sure how convenient it would be to modify production to sell only the ‘ring’ portion of the product by itself.  But if they were made available at a reduced price (from the overall/standard product), I’d definitely be stocking up on them, over time.

Seems highly marketable, as well.  Advertise it as ‘the best, most comfortable cock ring you’ll ever find’.  Besides, there’s definitely a large market for these things, too.  And as I mentioned, there are times (ahem, attire) where you really can’t get away with wearing a full stealth… but a CR is perfect.  Plus there’s exercise/training sessions, ‘sexual activity’ sessions, etc.  Plenty of good uses, I assure you.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I am not entirely clear on your idea.

Do you mean to have the silicone ring only which is then worn at the base of the shaft like a traditional CR? Or to include a portion of the fabric as well and keep it behind the glans? Or do you mean the large “ring” or ball band which is worn behind the ballsack next to the body?

UmbralDragon
    Participant

The way I read it, it looks like he’s talking about the base band of the Stealth Innerwear.

Mr. Super Macho Man
    Participant

“[…] the large “ring” or ball band which is worn behind the ballsack next to the body”

Yeah, that part.  I’d definitely be in the market for it, if you could just sell that part by itself.  I assume it’s made separately, and then attached via sewing manufacture to the rest of the product/apparatus.  So if you could just have the factory produce the ring by itself (maybe have 2 or 3 different sizes, eventually – if it takes off) and then market it as a fantastic CR.

Might become one of your better-selling products…

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Actually, yes.

I have been working with a fully adjustable prototype strap that we will be introducing once we get a chance to get back to the factory and begin work on the numerous projects that are waiting for completion.

Mr. Super Macho Man
    Participant

Hi, it’s been a while.  Wanted to check back & see where things are with the C-ring (strap) only product.  I see you’ve added the “strapless innerwear” product.  I’m wanting the ‘strap only’ version, if you can make it happen.  It’s simply the best cockring I’ve found.  I know it kinda goes against the grain of what the Stealth product line is based on, but keep in mind:

1)  There is a functionality component involved.  Think:  during exercise.  I digress.

2)  There’s also a visibility aspect.  There actually are some garments where you definitely can’t get away with wearing the full Stealth… but the ring/strap still helps, and is desirable to have on in those circumstances.  Think:  e.g., the sexiest beach attire your mind can imagine.

Thanks

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

lol… I like your username :))

Actually the best thing under a wet tight fitting swim suit is the Sabre Skin for the most naturally augmented look and feel to the touch possible.

In this situation a double layer works well to give proportion to the girth otherwise it make appear too long and thin.

We will be coming out with the fully adjustable velcro ball band soon as well.

Mr. Super Macho Man
    Participant

@Stealth Man:

Interesting, I’ll have to try one of those Sabre Skins.  I notice it says, “girth resistance sleeve when pumping for length”.  That could be useful.  Once upon a time, I went to the trouble to actually call the offices of a pump provider (Kaplan, if he’s still in business), in order to make sure I was getting the exact size cylinder I wanted… with the aim of completely filling out the girth & thus forcing the length to expand.  (My idea worked, thought I was clever at the time)  …but the rep I talked to was this young lady.  Very ‘interesting’ conversation.  Never had someone just straight out ask me, “so what’s your girth?” at the top of a conversation.  She seemed like some kind of …connoisseur, on the issue (size & pumping).  I think she really liked her job.

As for the velcro ball band, I happen to be in the market for that, also.  Never actually had one, but I’ve come to realize that it shouldn’t be underestimated how much a large scrotum will ‘fill out’ / enlarge the overall bulge.  I’ve looked around a bit, but haven’t found a product that really looks like something I’d want to get.  Mostly all just a bunch of cheap plastic crap from China.  And I don’t really want to trust their dubious manufacturing practices (esp. when it comes to plastics) with something literally grabbing me by the balls.  So, looking forward seeing what comes out soon.

27spider
    Participant

There is a device out there for guys that have ED. It holds the penis in a stretched-out position during sex. It has a ring at both ends, the one at the tip spreads open to allow you to slip the head through.  You then attached the base ring and slide the front ring locking device forward, closing the front ring tightly just in back of the head (Don’t know if it actually works, not willing to throw out $250 to $300 dollars and end up with my penis pulling back through the front ring.)  I was wondering if Stealth had any products on the Cad system that would be similar.   After having robotic surgery to remove the prostate I ended up with nerve damage and one of the side effects is low blood flow into the penis and super retraction. Getting a device such as yours to fit has always been an issue because of the complications that happened during surgery.  I need a small diameter sleeve to keep the head from retracting through the innerwear or silicone sleeve. But the small diameter required to keep this from happening makes it almost impossible to put on .  I had to scrape off the silicone ring on my first order to allow me to wear the inner wear so I went up a size or two which works for a little while until the retraction starts winning the battle.  The bigger size innerwear means a bigger band that comes with the order. That is of little help. I always used the smaller band (28) to try and keep things in place.  I tried the Sabre Skin and managed to get it to stretch over the tip but once again the retraction will start to win the battle.  I would try wearing the devices at work where I spent most of my time on my feet.  Some of the issues I would have would come when I needed to use the bathroom.  taking everything off could be difficult and sometimes everything had fallen through.  Not sure how it happened but one time the innerwear fell off and somehow was lost.  It would have been great to wear something that provided traction for 5 or 6 hours, but I would think a corkscrew would be too noticeable and if that ever fell off, well I would have had to quit my job.  What we need is traction, easy on and off and not bulky.  I was planning on stretching prior to having a prosthetic implanted and was using your Stealth devices as often as possible.   Something less bulky to provide traction would be amazing and if it could be used for sex even better.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

yes, I have seen this device before and cornered how practical it could be… if at all. And as you mention… the price for what you get… ouch.

If you are looking for ease of use with mild extension I would experiment with the Premium Sleeves. I wrap it around a Retainer Band a few time and use that to hemp secure behind the glans to good effect. I never have to remove it and it never slips past the glans.

I also use the Sabre Skin on its own with a Retainer Band on top behind the glans to good effect. Supreme comfort and reliability.

Experimentation is key.

I have a demo video of the premium sleeve retainer band set up so if you wanted to see that you could send me a message at the support email and I can send you the link.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics