problems installing and wearing

Home Forums Stealth Products problems installing and wearing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

chicken leggs
    Participant

nothing seems to fit. my fingers will not fit inside to put my penis inside the inter liner.  when in place ring wont stay turtling. right nut goes pass ring. corkscrew seems too long because when trying to secure it goes off the end without stretching. need advice.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello CL,

Sorry for the late reply. You can send a message to the support email and I will have some demo videos linked to you via Dropbox that will help you understand the correct method to put on and wear the devices. If you need to make any size adjustments to get the gear to work properly we can sort that out for you as well.

chicken leggs
    Participant

Thanks for videos via Dropbox . however still having problems. Extreme turtling . I tie a string behind the head and pull the penis through. When I think its right the head pulls threw. Putting the strap on is a challenge. Also a lot of loose skin . How should I remeasure for a better fit ?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Once, you have a size to wear it is better to make your adjustments based on the actual fit. For your reference, each size down in girth, for example, 26-24-22 is 1/4″ tighter is the circumference. The length, if too long, can also contribute to slippage when the penis is forced to retract when sitting. So the fit should have some slack to be less than fully extended to avoid this problem. Concerning the excess skin, you should retract the skin so that the silicone ring is seated directly behind the coronal ridge of the glans to ensure secure extension. If you have excess skin that is difficult to “stuff” back in behind the silicone ring. Use one hand to hold the underside of the silicone ring and use the other to pull the skin at the base of the shaft near the ball sack to draw the excess skin back down the sleeve. You can then easily tuck whatever remains between the silicone ring and glans behind inside the sleeve. The other consideration is, do you need a tapered sleeve or a straight sleeve with a tighter fitting silicone ring to achieve the proper fit for the optimum comfort and best performance.

DustyPeaks
    Participant

Im having similar issues with the innerwear… the girth is tight but my coronal ridge is not very prominent. Can you tell me more about the options for obtaining a “tapered sleeve” or “ smaller silicone ring“?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We can make you a custom tapered sleeve according to the flaccid stretched circumference at the base, mid-shaft, and behind the glans or… depending on the fit you have now, go up in sizes at the base and/or down in sizes behind the glans. For your reference, each size up or down in girth is 1/4″ tighter or looser in circumference.

Some guys require the standard straight sleeve with a tighter fitting silicone ring only, so that is an option as well.

You can contact me at the support email [email protected] for more details and once decided I will send you the discounted invoice as a resize.

DustyPeaks
    Participant

Thanks for the great customer service. I received my new tapered inner wear and am happy to say that I’m finally able to wear it and it stays on. Today is Day 1 and it’s been in place for 7 hours already! I Still have some issues with partial retraction of the superior edge of the glans, it pills into. “V” shape. I noticed the same thing happened to the model in the videos. Any advice on this?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Good to hear DP.

Yes, the apex of the coronal ridge is the leading point of resistance against the silicone ring which kinks the glans once the two sides come into contact with the ring. This becomes more of a factor with a longer than optimum sleeve particularly when bending over and sitting. The solution would be a contoured silicone ring, however, this forms a “tab” on the underside of the glans which invites pulling and leads to failure of the silicone to fabric bond. Actually, we had to weigh and balance so many factors when designing the product to resolve the functional considerations with the manufacturing limitations. Too far one way or the other and a new set of problems come into play.

StephenM
    Participant

Thinking of Dusty Peaks’ discoveries and the arrival of my latest purchase of new InnerWear, I am grateful as always for your solid advice and patient coaching. The new InnerWear fits flawlessly, I am thankful to report. Currently I “suit-up” after morning showering and then drying with special attention to towel-drying the glans and frenulum.
    1.)  If dry, the reaching through the silicone ring of the InnerWear and beyond the fabric base allows me to grasp the glans firmly (without slippage) and hold that grasp as I pull my penis through the InnerWear’s woven sleeve until the silicone ring sits exactly at the sulcus (the groove of the shaft below the glans and coronal rim.
    2.) Then I open the SabreSkin wide enough to place its leading edge exactly even with the InnerWear’s silicone ring. The thermal properties of the SabreSkin respond after I unroll the entire length of the skin on top of the InnerWear to rest exactly at the base of the InnerWear shaft. The InnwerWear is then completely within a perfectly fitted SabreSkin tube that conformes to my penis by the thermoplastic properties designed into it.

3.) To prevent turtling when sitting or crouching (when high pressures are put upon the silicone against the sulcus and corona), I add a retention band or two to firmly seat the SabreSkin and silicone ring against my penis shaft and not slipping out of the sulcus and over the coronal edge.

Christian has taught me to randomly use massage of the entire shaft and head (like rolling out potter’s clay) to stimulate great circulation. IT FEELS great, too!

The new InnerWear is terrific. I must remember to re-order after so many washings so the integrity of the fabric and silicone are at their best. Thank you for making a meticulous product.

Stephen

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

thanks for the feedback and clearly detailed the procedure for wearing. I might add that you definitely want to make sure that you are dry after showering before pulling the glans thru the sleeve. It can be a bit painful if any residual moisture is still on the skin… in which case some baby powder works very well to help slide thru the sleeve more easily.

cheers!

Ramtez85
    Participant

I have the same problem. I can seem to get my fingers into the sleeve. I struggle to put on the sleeve. Once in place it’s a bit uncomfortable at the ridge of the gland. Is there anything that can help with in better wear and discomfort?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello… you can send a request to the support email at [email protected] and we can start with some demo video links for detailing the finer points to put on to wear the devices.

Initially the fabric is a bit stiff so you need to allow time for the material to break-in for a more comfortable fit. Of course, if the fit is obviously too tight then a resize is available at significantly reduced price.

It is also not uncommon for a custom tapered sleeve so we need to check the completely flaccid fully stretched girth at the base and mid-shaft as well.

Mark
    Participant

Does anyone wear the innerwear @ night?

I wear it three days a week – is that enough?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics