Please help having trouble putting on strapless innerwear

Home Forums Stealth Products Please help having trouble putting on strapless innerwear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bob B
    Participant

I have the strapless version of the innerwear and have seen the video on how to put it on, seemed easy enough but found difficulty putting it on. The reason is I turtle very severely and trying to put the spandex skin is difficult since I turtle right up and then I can’t get my penis thru the innerwear. Has anyone had this problem when stretched lightly while flaccid I measure 4″ to behind the glans but turtle up immediately to under 2″ so I know if I can get this on it will keep me stretched out OK and hopefully get rid of this turtling crap. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated I have tried doing it how the video shows, by trying to roll up the innerwear half way and putting it on (found out by doing this the innerwear gets way to tight to even try to put on, probably makes the compression way to tight) and even tried turning the innerwear inside out putting over the glans and roll it down but that really didn’t work.

So all I can say is please help.

rick
    Participant

I feel for you. With a little patience you will figure it out.. So if this is your first stealth I would start out with getting yourself warmed up well, A warm washcloth on your penis for a few minutes, then a few stretches. Then I would put on one of the outer sleeves and just take it easy. Just lay around and get used to the feeling of being stretched. It will probably slip off in a little while. Try it again a few hours later . This worked for me After a few days I was sleeping extended all night and then went on to the sleeve.  Some guys put a hair tie right behind the glans .Good luck

Bob B
    Participant

Rick,

Thanks I’ll give that a try, I was able to try this morning and got the innerwear about half way on before the turtle put his head in the shell, lol. So maybe there is hope if I can fool the guy a little bit longer before he tries to hide. I am hoping I’m just not one of those guys that this isn’t for since I fell in love with the concept the minute I saw and read about these. I have read about hanging with weights can help get rid of the turtle but I really would rather not go that way and this concept just seemed so easy. But again thanks for the advice.

rick
    Participant

You are welcome. It worked well for me . I was surprised how strong the turtle was . When it did start to work , man what a pleasant surprise. Good luck

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Bob,

Send me a message on the support email [email protected] and I will send links to your email account via Dropbox for actual videos that demo how to put the Innerwear on. BTW have you tried putting the double-length spandex sleeve halfway on the shaft and use the excess length to thread the Innerwear sleeve for sliding it on more easily? The trick is to pull on the spandex to lengthen the flaccid penis which of course makes it thinner and much easier to slide on rather than attempting to stuff the flaccid through the sleeve directly which in effect only makes it fatter and much more difficult.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics