Pinch prevention

Home Forums Casual Talk Pinch prevention

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hi there gang. I just started wearing my second Stealth system due to outgrowing the first one. Thank God for Penis Enlargement Exercises! I think I ordered a size smaller in girth than I should have.

Anyway, I am having a bit of an issue with pinching. I keep getting a bit of skin around the base of my shafts pinched around the ball ring. I usually keep trimmed or fully clean shaven and this happens more after the stubble grows in. Any tips to prevent the pinching so I’m not fixing it all day?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I am not clearly understanding the pinching as you describe it Christian… can you be more specific. Not sure if it the skin or the hair or a combination of the two?

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Ok. So I put on my stealth and everything is fine, but after a while a bit if scrotal akin pills up into the fabric. Or skin just above the stealth pulls in and under. Iit usually happens where the sheath and scrotal part of the stealth connects. Is there a way to prevent this or is it a matter of adjusting and removing &  putting the stealth back on during the day? I live in a humid environment so the might be a factor.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’m wondering if I deemed a wider Stealth?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hmnnn…. I have never experienced this so its hard for me to be able to make any comments as I don’t quite understand what is actually happening without said experience. I suggest you experiment with different adjustments and see what you can come up with for a solution. I have done extensive testing in hot and humid conditions without any serious problems so I think it may be more a question of fit rather than atmosphere.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I think part of it is stubble. I keep clean shaven and I’m having outgrowth. I’ll shavery tomorrow night.

Also I had planned to order a wider girth size. It’s pretty tight so I think I need a larger size.

UmbralDragon
    Participant

You could also try a custom sized Stealth. I ordered one, but haven’t yet received it. (Shipping from China takes ages.) I’ll be ordering another one with an experimental feature, when I’m able to. But, getting back to the pinching, if you’re too tight near the base, but fine everywhere else, try measuring yourself as you would for the normal Stealth, but also take mid-shaft, and base measurements, and convert those to Stealth sizes, and see if any deviate from your normal measure, if so, perhaps a custom fit would be right for you.

Happy Stealthing 🙂

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Agree, If you find the base of the sheath too tight and this is the cause of the pinching then take the measurements at the base, mid shaft and behind the glans as suggested by UD. We can make the sheath so that you get the proper fit along the entire shaft to optimize your comfort.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics