New customer

Home Forums Stealth Products New customer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

W8ting4sum1
    Participant

Hi ,

Just had to write about my experience as a new customer.

I purchased my inner wear about two weeks ago..I was very excited when it arrived and put it right on and wore it for about 8 hours felt great no issues.  When I put it on for day two I found it had loosened up a little.  I didn’t account for this when I sized myself for the first time and found that I had been a lil over estimating my size.

I contacted customer service and Bruce was extremely helpful with my issue , sending me pics and links to help with wearing it, and yes I had it inside out.  I determined that to get the effect I wanted I needed to size down in girth…Bruce was super helpful and got my new properly sized order out and on its way to me.

Can’t thank you enough and anxiously awaiting my correct sized innerwear.

Very Happy and now Loyal customer thanks to great Support and Customer Service.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the kind words and I hope everything was sorted out to your satisfaction… all the best!

StephenM
    Participant

Dear W8ting4Sum1,

Your description of Bruce’s extraordinary care and making solutions work for the best is exactly what I also experienced.

Bruce and Stealth Man are dedicated to our well-being. In addition, W8ting4Sum1, other customers are warmly helpful with tips and you can be certain no question is inappropriate or shamed.

Stephen

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Thanks Stephen… I appreciate your kind and heart felt support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics