New Compression Hanger

Home Forums Stealth Testing Lab New Compression Hanger

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

We have been working on a new compression hanger (pro version) since the last 2 or 3 years. We have the design complete and now the production mould with working samples that only needs a bit of fine tuning before it is ready for full production.

We just started on the case/foam order of 500 units and now begin writing the user manual. For the writing the instructions I have started a fresh routine since the last 3 days. I am hanging twice a day for 1 complete hour each session at 5.5 lbs.

Previous sessions about 6 months ago were of higher weights to 18.5 lbs in three 20 minutes sets to complete the hour long session. At that time, I was alternating between vacuum hanging in the morning and compression hanging in the evening with equal weight for each of the 1 hours session (three 20 minute sets for the 1 hour if compression hanging).

I find alternating between vacuum and compression hanging the best overall strategy as it effectively reduces the wear and tear of either method while getting twice the milage so to speak.

When compression hanging at heavy weight the clamp needs to be tightened down a couple turns as the penis stretches thinner during the session. This is usually done before more weight is added.

However, I am now experimenting with an alternative method in which lighter weight is used for the full one hour without tightening the clamp down further or adding more weight. This seems to be working very well with a 1 hour session in the morning and another 1 hour in the evening… no discomfort or bruising of the shaft what-so-ever that ends up happening with excessive clamping pressure at maximum weight.

I will take 7-10 days to reach 8 or so lbs (I have previous hanging experience) to see where things are at for comfort and duration at that point. For now the glans looks perfectly fine after 1 hour although slightly cool to the touch which I think is not a problem with plenty of blood circulation at the looser setting.

After the 1 hour session is over I can screw the clamp 1/4″ tighter on one side so I know that there is no danger in loss of circulation involved. I have also experimented with longer session of 1.5 hours without clamping down so tight in the past. As an acid test I will attempt 4 hours continuous so that we know 1 hour is completely harmless.

I am also including the small chamber vac-hanger set up in the flaccid condition for ADS for 4 hours between the morning and evening session at light to moderate stretch down the leg which is working like a charm.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

Benzcameron
    Participant

Do you also sell the required weights for use with the hanger pro?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Yes, you would need something of weight to suspend from the device for applied traction. Ideally weight plates which can be attached to the D-ring suspension belts included with the kit or you could also use items from around the house including jugs or bottles of water which can easily be adjusted for the total weight under suspension.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics