My tip for putting on strapless innerwear

Home Forums Stealth Products My tip for putting on strapless innerwear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

GrowerToShower
    Participant

Hi all!

I have a tip for putting on the innerwear. Im uncircumsised. I initially found it hard to put on the innerwear using the spandex sleeve method and I didn’t want to try any finger method and risk distending the silicone ring on the innerwear.
    The spandex sleeve would slip off halfway through. Maybe this is because I have a too tight innerwear at the moment (Im awaiting a resize). I found though, that if i put on a very small soft silicone cock ring with two very small silicone horns on both sides on, behind the glans, then it would provide good anti-slippage between the penis and spandex sleeve. It allows me to put on less spandex sleeve (maybe only a third or a quarter of the distal penis covered). The cock ring is very small and malleable, so it doesn’t distend/loosen the silicone ring on the innerwear. This way it is easier to remove the spandex sleeve in the end without pulling through excess foreskin (which happens if i have to put on a long portion of the spandex sleeve).
    Maybe this is only a problem if you have a tight innerwear, but then this could be a trick.

A picture of the cock ring is added. The smallest one was used for this purpose. For me it’s to small for any other purpose. Therefore it’s only my ”stealth application ring”.

Best regards

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hello GrowertoShower… welcome!

The key to the spandex sleeve method is to find the optimum placement on the shaft which seems to be around the 1/3 to 1/2 down the shaft. The difference being more difficult to get off after placement of the sleeve on the shaft or that the spandex sleeve gives way and pulls out before placement of the Innerwear. With a bit of practice you can dial in for the optimum placement. Mind you I am cut so the dynamic no doubt is not going to be the same.

As I understand it, you place the rubber cocking over top of the spandex sleeve behind the glans and then the Innerwear over top for easy removal after placement…  or possibly it is placed directly on the shaft with the spandex sleeve over top for a friction grip that is easy to remove after placement of the innerwear on the shaft?

It is always interesting to see the unique solutions different users are coming up with. For this reason Stealth now focuses more on providing a range of components in support of creative applications.

Thanks for the tip!

GrowerToShower
    Participant

Hi stealth man! Thank you.

Yes, there could be different dynamics being cut vs uncut. You describe exactly the balancing problem of finding the perfect placement of the sleeve, and my suspicion is that being uncut one has to place it lower because one can turtle into the foreskin.

I place the cock ring directly on the penis, behind the glans. Then I put on the spandex sleeve. This keeps the foreskin back under the sleeve and provides additional grip between the penis and spandex sleeve via the cock ring. Then I put on the innerwear using the normal spandex sleeve method. Since this increases penis-spandex-grip I dont have to put the spandex sleeve on so low. Sometimes a quarter of the penis length is enough. When the cockring (under the spandex sleeve) exits outside of the silicone ring i know Im in good position with the foreskin inside the innerwear and the glans and cockring on the outside. Then its usually 1-2 cm of spandex sleeve left to pull through before it comes off which doesnt pull through so much foreskin. I then remove the cock ring.

Best regards

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Actually, this sounds like a perfect solution particularly as the foreskin is more of a challenge. I appreciate the creative application and thanks for the contribution!

GrowerToShower
    Participant

Thanks!
    Glad to be able to contribute.

Best regards

AGValencia
    Participant

I am an uncut guy myself, and I was wondering if there is a way to see some picture or video example of how to apply this tip when trying to put on the innerwear? I got lost trying to follow the directions in this thread.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

I haven’t tried this technique myself so I would not be able to demo the set-up. However, if you are keen to understand how it might work for you then you could go about experimenting “hands on” to see what works best. I would also try the cock ring worn outside (over top) of the spandex sleeve as well. In fact, you could easily try this method using the Retainer Band to good effect particularly as the RB is so low profile that it will not impede the sliding of glans through the Inner-wear sleeve and into position at the base of the shaft.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics