My Package

Home Forums Stealth Products My Package

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tidy
    Participant

I got my Stealth Innerwear yesterday and put it on Immediately. You can definitely see the Penis outline through my pants. I love how it makes my package look bigger. It is comfortable. I also like how the head of the penis rubs against the innerwear, it feels good.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’m glad you are enjoying it. Like I said in a different post, it definitely has an arousing quality. For a while, you may feel self conscious. Like feeling that everyone is looking at your package. And they may be.

Im a minister and was preaching at a college/young adults group. I was wearing my Stealth under my undies, then a pair of light cream colored silk and cashmere pants. Over half the room kept breaking eye contact to check out my bulge! So embarrassing. But my wife laughed and asked what I expected? Lol. Enjoy all of this?

tidy
    Participant

I noticed people looking at my package and I love it.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Congratulations! And remember, that’s all YOU!

Tonyo51165
    Participant

I like wearing thin shorts and going commando….as little as it is, not much to hide. Very stimulating and arousing.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I can’t bring myself to go commando. We live and work in Asia, and the heat and humidity would leave a puddle of ball sweat. Plus, I would probably be a little too hard a little too often.

Tonyo51165
    Participant

Christian you’ve got to try it….it’s so awesome, doesn’t get any better then free balling. Especially if you’re wearing your stealth.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

I’ll give it a try. Maybe wearing basketball shorts.

StephenM
    Participant

You fine fellows are having some great fun with the Stealth innerwear we sooooo enjoy! I am wishing you all well, after having made a cross-country move from the socio-politcal suffocating California to the responsibly free Tennessee. Cheers to you each and all!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics