My experience

Home Forums Stealth Products My experience

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Brandon Elsey
    Participant

Coming back after trying the stealth. I’ll be honest, I’ve worn it ‘successfully’ once and it was not a pleasant experience. I measured probably half a dozen times as every time I did I seemed to get a different result. I ended up choosing the average. The first try-on I actually had to use some lotion to get it on correctly. It was not comfortable and I ended up taking it off a few hours later. No harm done. I attempted to put it on this evening but after about 20 minutes I gave up. I still don’t know if the short cloth sheathe is supposed to go over or under the main unit.

Anyways, I just came back to say that I think the directions can be a little clearer, especially on the sizing aspect. Thanks.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

My first few times to put my Stealth on were difficult. I put it out here on the forum to see if there were any demo videos to see how to put it on, and at the time, there weren’t any. I don’t know about now. I got lucky and someone from the forum offered to do a video chat and show me up close and personal. Awkward but effective.

If there are videos available I know the admin will get them to you. If not, maybe someone from the group will help you out.

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hey Christian, good to see you posting again!

Yes, we have some live model demo videos that are much easier to follow for measuring and wearing the devices, so Brandon… definitely hit me up on the support email at info@stealthformen for the links.

Christian Taylor
    Participant

Hi Stealthman,

It’s good to be back. I’m looking forward to learning the price point on the Vac Hanger!

Glad you have live model videos now. While I appreciate the forum member who did a live video for me (he put it on and took it off, then I did the same), it was a bit awkward. Although I’m.not a prude by any means.

But I’m glad to be back on here and help other guys out. There is no question too embarrassing. My crotch is an open book!

Will the personal messaging ever be back up and running?

Stealth Man
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

The price point will be announced during the email launch sequence. However, I can say with certainty that the “bang for the buck” is an excellent value as the Vac-Hanger Pro sets totally new standards for this category of device.

I can’t wait to share the two Vac-Hanger Pro demo videos that we have in the email queue as well, which for now, are exclusively reserved for the newsletter prelaunch sale.

If you are not sure you want to make a purchase at this point, I suggest you sign up for the pre-sale offer and then if you change your mind you can always cancel.

Interest so far is very strong so you want to be in the queue earlier rather than later as the inventory is limited until we are able to get up to speed on the production and delivery systems.

Btw. I just put in a request to host the live videos on site and also get the PM’s fixed as you have requested. Obviously, this is such valuable feature that we need to support a strong community here on the Stealth forum.

Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Only users that have purchased Stealth products can participate in the forums.

Latest Topics